Darling!~

Breathing quietly as you pushed the open door in the old insane asylum you are in to a room filled with desks, sewing machines and mannequin dressed in wedding dresses as you record everything on your handle camera. Walking to the other darkest side of the room and switched the camera to nightvision - heading towards a double door with rectangle windows you grabbed the nob twisting it to open.

"Darling!~"

Looking back up at the windows to see a female dressed a badly sewed wedding dress, the right side of her face bloodily and scared, backing away as she smiled at you before disappearing down the hallway she's in. Backing away from the door as your breathing become heavy and your heart raced.

"Did I frighten you? I'm awfully sorry I didn't mean to."

She said sickly sweet to you as you quietly walked around the room looking for the way you came from as the sound of her heels could be heard from down the room.

"We've met before haven't we? I know I've seen your face."

Carefully trying not to make any sounds as she spoke to you as if she knows who you are.

"Maybe... just before I woke up."

The sound of her heels came closer to you searching around the room for a place to hide, you squeezed under a tight space underneath a desk.  

"Though it seems like a dream now, being with you."

You see her white high heels as she pass by you.

"Let me fill you up. You don't have to be alone anymore... you could make whole I could fill that emptiness inside you."

You waited until you can hear her far enough to get out and find the exit before she can find and do god knows what she'll do to you. For an hour it felt like you were playing hide and seek with her as she keeps speaking to you - hiding under a desk as the female walks past, you're almost at the exit you walked quietly to the door then shutting it quietly then you ran. Then you hear the sounds of her heels running towards you, making a mad dash as she ran after you pushing, jumping and tripping over objects on the grounds - jumping down from an elevator shift and in the process getting your right leg stabbed by a large metal shred.

"Oh god. Oh god, are you okay?"

Taking out the shred as the Bride shouted at you.

"Tell me you're okay I hate to think of you suffering without me. Why would you do something like that to yourself?"

You slowly got up then looked up at her as she stares you down.

"You'd rather... rather die than be with me?... Then die."

She closed the gates to the elevator as the machine started up, you stepped of the shift as it slowly descended up. Pain shot through your body as you tried to walk then you hear the Bride shout for you - running away as the pain shot through your body as the female chases you down. You see a locker by a locked door quickly entering the locker as she drew closer to where you are, holding your breath as she comes closer to your spot.

"Hmm.. close. I can... ah, the smell of my love's arbor."

Then the locker is pushed face down.

"Darling, you can't hide from me. You made yourself a gift for me."

The container is then flipped over so you could see the ceiling.

"You made yourself a gift for me."

She stared down at you through the bars.

"A delicacy to be unwrapped and unwrapped again. And savored."

The container is pushed towards somewhere as you breath heavily as she spoke to you lovingly.

"I've been a little.. vuglar. I know, and I want to say I'm sorry. I just... you know how a woman gets when she wants to someone but after the ceremony when I've made an honest lover of you... I promise I'll be a different woman."

"W-What?"

She suddenly stopped and looked down at you.

"I want a family, a legacy. To be the mother I never had. I'll never let anything happen to out children."

The container is lifted to show you a room filled with corpses and a table with a large bloodily saw in the saw.

"You'll have to wait here. I know you must be just as wager as I am to consummate our love, but try to enjoy the anticipation, (Y/N) dear.~"

She placed a tube inside the locker as the gas fills the container causing you cough as you slowly blacked out.

"Here darling, this will help you relax."

Blacking in and out of conscious barely trying to awake as your blurs and the ringing in your ears buzz as the sounds screams and the sound of the saw goes off in the background. Every passing minutes you blacked out from the gruesome scene she has done to others.

Hey, everyone I know I promised a Alice Devil 3 but I having troubles with the story but hopefully my mind can make up a plot.