Red

Dragging a large black bag to the garage feeling sweat on your brow and on your hands from the black leather gloves you wear, tossing the bag onto a pile of other black bags grabbing a can of gas and pouring it onto the pile. Taking off your white dress shirt and black gloves tossing it on the pile taking out a lighter and setting fire as the plastic burn reveling corpses as you walk out of the garage to your black camaro, entering into the driver seat as the house catches on fire - you've been doing this as long as you remember. You wanted to quit but your boss always give you a huge salary enough to support you, Alice and your child so you kept doing your job, but keep your job a secret for them.

Message from; Boss, Accountent and my Queen

The voice of your car pulled you out of your thoughts as a notification popped up on the touch screen of your car, stopping at a stop light and tapping it open.

Nice work as always Mx.(L/N), your next assignment will be in two days at the city hall. 

Your bank account revived $3,000

Hi sweetie I'll be coming home late, but don't worry I called Bendy to watch Lilith until you get. ❤️

Alice Angel the love of your life you remember when you first met her, it was 10 years ago at party you were sent to kill a former member of his mob; you bumped into her causing her to spill her drink onto your shirt as she apologizes as she tries to wipe away the stain with her light blue handkerchief she pulled out of her purse, scuffing at her mistake until your eyes met each other. 
Love at first sight.
Cheesy but true feeling the spark between both of you lasted for a life time, she was your everything both your daughter and Alice. You won't forgive yourself if anything happens to them.
Pulling up into your driveway to your home it wasn't anything fancy it was just an ordinary home for your little family, fishing your keys until you felt the smooth surface but upon opening the door the living room was wrecked; the couch was turned upside down, the mirror was taken down from the wall and a vase from your wedding smashed onto the ground then you see a pair of feet sticking out from behind the couch. Running over to the person as your heart races finding your brother-in-law Bendy unconscious his clothes a mess, shaking him to get up and smacking his face a few times before giving up to find Lilith - searching from room to room, the covers and closets as your heart races twice as much, racing into the kitchen when your heart drops.
Red.
Splattered on the floor from behind the counter.
Red tiny soaked socks.

"Lilith?"

Slowly looking over the counter to find your daughter

with a box of cherry flavored popsicle beside her as she looks up at you with her baby blue eyes filled with worry, sighing walking over to her and kneeling.

"My tummy hurts."

"Lilith, did you eat a whole box of popsicle?"

Your daughter curled up.

"Lilith, why?"

You said sternly to your daughter as she kept silent.

"Because I love them."

Picking up your daughter in your arms heading to the bathroom to clean her up before your wife gets home and dealing with your in-law.

Two and a half hours later

Alice walked through the door to a clean living room not a thing out of place with her brother sleeping on the couch with clean clothes, but not her lover or daughter insight as she walked up stairs to her room not finding them there or the bathroom. No, it wasn't until she opened the door to the baby's room she found her lover's legs sticking out from the crib with the baby on their chest - she smiled as she kissed their foreheads before climbing in and snuggle into her lover's side.

This was inspired by a scene from Dexter