Imagine #4 (or so...)

Behind the scenes (Y/N) and Danny the author are discussing how the scene would go as the crew set ups the scene.

"NONONONONONO!!"

Then Bendy came out running from the bathroom running towards the duo as Danny reads off the scripts.

"Ok, then you roll-"

"Hey, Bendy."

Suddenly the ink demon left hooked (Y/N) in the stomach felling onto their knees as the crew watched what's going, Bendy exhaling as they hold their stomach.

"What the... FUCK!"

"You are one of my very best friends I can not stand by and watch you throw away your like this. You're too young. You're too beautiful!"

Bendy dramatically poses with a white stick in his hand confessing (Y/N) further more.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

(Y/N) slowly got on to their feet with the help Danny still holding their stomach.

"I'm talking about the baby that's growing inside of your belly right now."

The author placed the script down on the ground and threw his hands in the air backing away, the rest of crew following pursuit fixing lights or something.

"See ya."

"I'M NOT PREGNANT!"

"Ha! Not after that punch you're not. I've been taking muay thai classes."

They glared at the demon as he speaks of himself proudly.

"I was never pregnant, Bendy!"

".... Are... are you sure?"

They grabbed Bendy by his collar(?).

"YES I'M FUCKING SURE!"

Suddenly they were pushed away by Susie with Allison and Alice behind her midway into her makeup looking pissed off.

"I'm sorry but why the fuck is everyone yelling over here?"

Bendy held up the white stick to Susie.

"Oh I found this positive pregnancy test and-"

Susie punched (Y/N) in the guts as they fall onto the ground curling up.

"OOH, MOTHERFUCKEEEER!"

----------------------------------------------------------