Say Hi

Warning: profanity

It wasn't suppose to be this way.

Everything was going so smoothly with your relationship with Alice, one of the popular girls in school then that fake blonde ass bitch got in the way along with her two jockeys. Everything in your life was going to shit since your mother died then the kids at your preschool bullied you and made you an outcast, hell you were transferred to different schools on the occasions of 'hurting' other students - that's when you met her.

The angel in blue.
The love of your life.
The one that saved you.
Your soulmate.

You saw during the fight in the cafeteria that the dumbass jockeys started, she was the only person that looked at with such endearment like you were something that she never seen before. Both of you hooked after then you told everything to her both your belief and dark secrets she followed your lead then, but then the blonde bitch came and threat your angel after she tried to defend someone at the party - both of you came in her home to 'apologize' for her behavior at the party. Suggesting the ideal of getting rid of her once and for all but you knew she wouldn't go through it, then there's was a slip up with the drinks she was suppose to grab the tea instead it was drain cleaner. You didn't say anything - you took advantage of it. You give Alice a peck on the lips as you poured the cleaner in the mug.
You had no choice, that blonde was getting in the way - taking her out of the spot light was the only way. Alice panicked when the bitch fell into the glass table as she gagged on the cleaner then faking it as suicide, you had to keep Alice under watch since then making sure she didn't yell out anything that happened to the blonde. Then the jockeys came in trying to seduce your angel in a open field during the night so you had to rid of them, you had to kill. You tracked them before anything happened you shot one in the chest then his head the other one ran before a fence blocked his way - he yelled at you to keep away there wasn't a chance you were going to let him live.
So you shot him.

All of it started to go down hill, she shouted to everyone that she killed them - which was a relief when nobody believed her but you had to get rid of them all just in case if someone get suspicion that's why you planned to blow the whole school up. You told her parents about her 'depression', 'thoughts of suicide' and the copy of Moby Dick which you smuggled out of McNamara's locker when no one was around - you climbed through her bedroom window to met about the plan, but she hung herself instead. You fell to your knees begging and crying for it to be some kind of joke.
You should've stayed there for a bit longer.

You were in the boiler room at the school setting up all the packs of thermals under the bleachers until someone came in.

"Hold on, you died..."

She then tried to convince you by shouting things about how she could of met you much more earlier, how she wished your mother was alive and your father to be a good man. But you avoided those topics pointing the gun at her, she hit you with the fucking wooden hammer she was given when she become one of them. You both fought with each for the gun every hit and bite was hard enough, you tried to push the gun away.

BANG

You felt intense pain in your hand and admen as blood dripped from your wounds, your love just shot you. She looked at you with those baby blue eyes you adored that were filled with remorse and fear. She ran away with main thermal. Trying your best to get out of there and find her somewhere within the school but one of the doors were wide opened, stumbling you saw her at the football field with your thermal in her arms.

"Smart girl... taking it to the field.. and nobody dies...*gasps* expect you."

Stumbling towards her as she stepped back.

"I don't deserve to liv-"

"I respectfully... disagree."

She stepped back stumbling as she fell on the ground with you on your knees once again, she didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve any of this.

She didn't deserve the hell that you put her through.

"I am damaged, far too damaged,
But you're not beyond repair.
Stick around here,
Make things better
'Cause you beat me fair and square"

You took her hand and kiss it then took away the bomb.

"Please stand back now..."

She stepped back about 5 inches but wasn't safe enough, you had to get her further away from here.

" 'Little further.
Don't know what this thing will do.
Hope you'll miss me.
Wish you'd kiss me
Then you'd know I worship you.
I'll trade my life for yours."

You smiled with blood dripping out from your mouth at her, she grasped her hand to her chest.

"Oh my god -"

Turning away from her and walking further from her.

"And once I disappear -"

"Wait, hold on -"

"Clean up the mess I made."

"Not this way!"Sorry

She cried out to you as she ran to you, the bomb ticked down to the last five seconds as you repeated the same sentence you told her.

"Our love is god..."

5

"Our love is god..."

4

"Our love is god..."

3

"Our love is god..."

2

"Our love is god..."

1

"Our love is god!"

You turned around and smiled at her one last time as she reached out to you. The explosion blew her back leaving nothing of you behind with only the shreds of your coat, she cried as the smoke cleared.

2 years later

Alice became an actress after graduation she was living her dream but keep the dark secret of what happened at her school, sometimes she'll relive those memories of you and her. What she didn't know was that you were always with her since your death, you were that force that catches her when she loses her balance and the warm fuzzy feeling on her face when she fall asleep. You still love her even from beyond the grave.
She visits you occasionally with a slushie as she sat at your grave talking to you, then leaves with the slushie on your grave. What she doesn't know is when anybody comes by you the cups always empty as if somebody drank it.