Chapter 1

Taylor's POV
Hi! My name is Taylor and I'm 10 years old. I live with my 20 year old sister Kristyn and her husband Niall. Our parents got into a car wreck and died shortly after they got to the hospital. Anyway, Kristyn was finishing up her degree in dentistry and all the money that we both inherited from our parents, she opened her own clinic. The thing with Kristyn's job is that she's a dentist and i'm terrified of the dentist but i'm not the only one who's terrified. Her husband Niall is also scared of the dentist. But she promised me that when she's home, she's not a dentist anymore which I like. Anyway, I could hear Kristyn coming up the stairs to wake me up for school.

Kristyn's POV
I was walking up the stairs to wake Taylor up for school. I'm taking her out of school early today because she has to come in for her 6-month cleaning but I also have to go pick Niall up from work because he has to come for his 6-month cleaning as well. I already told Niall that he's coming so that he can plan his time out while recording his album. You see, my husband was in a band called One Direction but when they went on Hiatus all the boys decided to so Solo stuff and Niall's working on his solo stuff right now so I have to go pick him up from the studio early and bring him as well as Taylor. I get Taylor up and ready for school and then I go wake Niall up and he gets ready for the studio while I get ready for work.

Niall's POV
Kristyn told me that she was picking me up early from the studio and Taylor from school early because we both have to go to her office and have a 6-month cleaning. I know I married a dentist, but that doesn't help my fear. I made sure that I brushed and flossed my teeth in front of her. It also took me a little bit longer to floss my teeth because I still have braces, but I should be getting them off soon. I can't wait to get them off they have been a pain in the butt since day one. I would ask Kristyn if I was getting them off soon but she told me to stop asking and i'll get them off when i get them off. After I finished brushing and flossing my teeth, I went downstairs and saw Taylor sitting at the table eating breakfast. "Morning Taylor." I say and give her a hug and a kiss. "Morning Niall." she says back. After Taylor was done eating Kristyn tells her to go brush her and floss her teeth. Taylor runs upstairs and Kristyn decides to follow her to see if she was flossing but make it look like she was just going to the bedroom. They come down a few mins later and we get into the car and start driving to Taylor's school. We drop her off first then Kristyn drives me to the studio. I give her a kiss and tell her i'll see her later. She drives off after I get into the studio.

Kristyn's POV
After I dropped both Taylor and Niall I started towards my office. I got to the office a few mins later and got the files for the patients I have. It looks like my first patient is a 17 year old girl named Miley and she needs to have her wisdom teeth pulled. I went back and got everything ready for her wisdom teeth removal. I had my assistant call her back and she looked nervous but I told her that everything will be fine and she will be ok. I gave her medicine through an IV and right after I did that she was out. I opened her mouth and put a mouth prompt in then I started the procedure.

~After The Procedure~
I finished Miley's wisdom teeth procedure and went to get her a wheel chair and her mom to help her. After they left I went on the rest of the day doing cleanings, fillings, extractions, braces, ect. I noticed that it was almost time for me to go grab Taylor and Niall for their appointment. I told my receptionist that i'll be back with my husband and sister so be prepared. She left to get the stuff ready and I left the office and started heading towards the studio.