Chapter 11

Kristyn's POV
It was getting to be Thanksgiving in the U.S. but since Niall's Irish they don't celebrate Thanksgiving. Even though Taylor and I are American we always celebrated Thanksgiving with my grandparents. I asked Niall this year if he wanted to celebrate Thanksgiving with us and if he didn't we didn't have to celebrate it. He said that he would celebrate it with us because both Taylor and I are American and he lives in America now. We decided to go to Nashville and celebrate Thanksgiving with my grandparents. I booked the flight for us and we headed to start packing. I can't wait to get back to Nashville and see some of my old friends.

Niall's POV
When Kristyn came up and asked me if I wanted to celebrate Thanksgiving with both her and Taylor, I hesitated a little bit at first because i'm Irish and we don't celebrate Thanksgiving but I live in America now and I have an American wife, American Step-Daughter (I didn't know what else to call it,) and going to have another American daughter soon. So I decided to just celebrate with them. Kristyn booked the flight and said we were leaving in a few days because she wants to go and hang out with old friends.

~Few Days Later~
Taylor's POV
I'm so excited to go back to Nashville. I haven't been back since Kristyn finished Dental school and we all moved to L.A. when Niall and Kristyn got married. Kristyn came and got me up early and said that we have to leave for the airport soon. I got up out of bed and went to get the clothes that Kristyn laid out for me the night before so that I could be comfy for the flight. After I was finished getting dressed, I went to brush and floss my teeth. After I was finished with that I went back to my room and packed up a few last minute items like my charger, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, shampoo & conditioner, etc. I went downstairs after I finished packing the last few items and saw Kristyn and Niall standing there ready to go. We all loaded up in the car and headed to the airport.

~Skip ride to the airport~

Kristyn's POV
I'm excited to go back to Nashville, I haven't been back since I finished Dental school. Nashville was actually where I met Niall.

~Flashback~
I was 18 years old and in love with Niall, he just started his Solo Career and he was in Nashville for a concert. I was walking around Nashville one day with my friends and I bumped into him (this didn't really happen, its just for the story) we locked eyes for a minute and that's when we started talking. My friends just looked at us and they were shocked. He took pictures with them and then got back to talking with me. I told him that I was a huge fan of him but i'm not the typical girl who will scream in his face and I see him as a typical guy not a big star. He asked me if I was coming to the show and I said "Yes." He turned to Mark (his bodyguard) and said to give me a backstage pass so that he could talk to me more after the show. Mark gave me the backstage pass and he headed off in another direction. Lets just say that night at the concert led us to dating, engaged, and married.

~End of Flashback~
We got to the airport and we got our stuff out of the back while Niall said he was going to park the car. Taylor and I went into the airport and went up to the ticket counter and got the tickets and checked our bags. We waited for Niall to come and when he got here, we headed through security and got on our flight. We took off a few minutes later and we landed in Nashville a few hours later. Lets just say i'm glad to be back