Chapter 7

Kristyn's POV
~After Vacation and back to reality~
Niall and I got back to L.A and got back to our regular lives. Before we told anyone about the pregnancy, we went to the doctor to confirm that it was correct and it was. When we went to pick Taylor up, I told Maura and Bobby that they were going to be grandparents and Taylor that she was going to be a big sister. They were all excited because Taylor has been wanting a little brother or sister for a while. We got Taylor's stuff and headed back to our house. We headed to bed when we got back because Niall and I had to get back to work the next day.

~The next day~
I was around 2-3 months pregnant by this point and I have a little belly but not very big. Anyway, Halloween is coming up and I decorated the office to make it fun for the kids. I got to the office and grabbed the files for the patients that I will be working with today and I noticed Taylor and Niall's files and I grabbed them off the shelf and it says that they're both overdue for their 6-month cleanings. I decided to make them an appointment for tomorrow since I couldn't get them in today. I got started on my first patient and that's how it was for the rest of the day.

~After the day was over~
I went home after the day was over and I went and told Niall and Taylor that they both have a dentist appointment with me tomorrow morning and they both looked scared, but i'll find out what they're hiding from me tomorrow.