Chapter 13

Kristyn's POV
Today is Thanksgiving (not really for American people but in the book it is) and i'm 7 months pregnant and feeling huge but good. It still seems unreal to me that I was actually caring a human inside of me. Anyway I was helping my grandma get Thanksgiving dinner ready for us. Niall was still asleep and i'm letting him sleep as long as I can. My grandma and I talked while we were getting Thanksgiving dinner ready and it just felt good to talk and catch up because we don't get to see eachother anymore because she lives in Nashville and I live in Los Angeles (not really, just for the book) so it was really nice to catch up with her. Niall woke up a little while after and he came down and came behind me and put his head on my shoulder. I reached my head back and gave him a kiss on the lips. He sat down at the island and watched us prep the rest of Thanksgiving dinner. He saw my rings on the counter and asked why I wasn't wearing them.

Convo between me and Niall
N- Babe?
K- Yea?
N- Why are your rings on the island and not on your hand?
K- Babe, I take them off to cook so that I don't lose them in the food or when I do the dishes. Don't worry, I'll put them back on when we're done cooking.
N- I want to put them back on like I did on our wedding day.
K- *laughs a little* Ok babe you can do that. *Goes to give him a kiss on the lips*
*End of convo*
We finished cooking all the stuff we needed to for Thanksgiving dinner and just like Niall said he wanted to put my rings back on and he did. I love him for caring so much.

Niall's POV
When I saw Kristyn's rings on the island instead of on her finger I got a little nervous so I just asked her and she just said that she takes them off for cooking and washing dishes so that she doesn't lose them in the food or washing the dishes. When they finished cooking, Kristyn washed her hands and then I grabbed her left hand and put her rings back on. She gave me a kiss on the lips and then we all went to sit on the couch in the living room and talked.

~Few hours later~
We talked for a few hours and then it was time to eat. Kristyn's Grandpa cut the turkey and put it on the table. We all ate and then Kristyn asked if I wanted to go Black Friday shopping and pick out Christmas Presents. I said sure and we headed out to Target. We got there and Kristyn and I went straight back to the electronic section to see what deals there were. Taylor has been asking for a new phone for a while and we all need an upgrade for our phones so Kristyn and I are going to go to the Apple Store and we're going to get new phones and get Taylor a new phone as well. We walked passed the CD section next and I told Kristyn to stop. I went down the aisles and found my album I also saw a girl looking at my album as well. As I picked up a bunch of copies she saw me and said "Hi" and I said "Hi" back. I asked her if she was going to buy the album and she said that she was thinking about it. I told her that if she did then I would sign it for her. Her eyes got wide and she picked up the album and went to check it out. She came back with a sharpie and I signed the album for her. She asked if she could get a picture with me and I said yes. We took a picture and then she left.

Kristyn's POV
When I asked Niall if he wanted to go Black Friday shopping he said sure, so we headed to Target and we went back to the electronic section to see what deals there were. We decided that we were going to go shopping back in LA because we didn't want the presents to get ruined on the plane. We passed the CD section and Niall said to stop. He ran down the aisles and ran to where his album was. I could see him picking up a bunch of copies and then I also saw a girl a little bit younger than I was looking at his album as well. It brought back memories when I was that age and looking at all the One Direction albums and just looking at Niall's face. He said something to her and I saw her eyes get big and she ran off to buy the album. She came back and he signed the album for her. She also asked if she could get a picture with him and he took a picture with him. I just love watching him and seeing all these fans come up to him and ask him for pictures. After Niall was finished taking a picture with the fan he came back with a bunch of albums in his hand. He put the albums in the cart and said we can go now. I asked him why he was buying all these albums and this is what he said.

(Convo between Me and Niall)
K-Babe, why are you buying all these albums?
N-Because I want to go to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital here in Nashville and give signed copies of the album to kids who love me and couldn't get out and buy it.
K-Babe, that's so sweet.
*End of Convo*
Niall asked a team member if they had anymor of his albums in the back and the team member came back with 2 huge boxes of albums. We took them up to the front and paid for them. We went back to my grandparents and Niall started signing albums and when he was done signing a bunch of them I was the one who put them in the box. Let's just say that it was a long night of signing and putting albums into boxes.