Chapter 3

Niall's POV 

I noticed that Kristyn has been stressed out lately because she works all the time and barely gives herself time off. I want to do something for her so that's why I booked a trip to an island where she can relax and not have to worry about work or patients and we can just relax and enjoy the vacation I'm also going to take her out to dinner tonight and tell her then. 

Kristyn's POV 

I was at work when I got a text from Niall saying that when I get home he's bringing me out on a date and he had a surprise for me. I couldn't wait to get off work and see what my surprise is.

~After Work~

I finished up my last patient and got everything cleaned up and put my lab coat away. I got my keys and everything else I needed and closed up the office. I headed home and when I walked in the door I saw Taylor and Niall sitting on the couch watching TV. I went up to Niall and gave him a kiss and he asked if I was ready for our date. I said yes and went upstairs real quick to change. He told me to dress casual so I just wore a casual dress with a belt that went around the middle of it. I lightly touched up my makeup and went downstairs where I saw Niall's mom waiting on the couch. I gave her a big hug and told her thank you for watching Taylor for us. She told us its no problem at all and to have a good time. Niall takes my hand and leads me to the car. He opened the car door for me and let me in first. He then got into the drivers side and pulled out of the driveway and we started driving to where we were going to eat dinner. 

Niall's POV 

I was actually kind of nervous to tell Kristyn that I booked us a trip to an island because I'm not sure how she will react. We got to the restaurant and I went around and opened her door again for her. I took her hand and we walked inside the restaurant and told the host that we had reservations for Horan. He led us to our table and we sat down and ordered our drinks & food. While we waited for our food to come out Kristyn and I just talked about work and other things in our life. I decided that I was going to tell her about the surprise trip that I booked for us. "Hey babe." I say. "Yeah?" "I know that you have been stressed out with work and stuff and so I booked us a trip to an island so that we both can get away and relax and don't have to worry about work." "Babe, you didn't have to do that." "I know I didn't, but I wanted to. You have been so stressed and I just want you to enjoy some time off and not have to think about work." "This is why I love you so much." I just smiled at her words and that's when our food came out. When we finished out food, we went on a walk through the city and just enjoyed our time together. I can't wait for this trip that we're taking together.