Chapter 6

Kristyn's POV
We finally made it to Hawaii and me being the older sister I am I had to text Maura to see how Taylor was doing. She replied back "She's doing great!" I texted her back saying "thank you so much for watching her." Niall made me put my phone away and made me come down to the beach with him. I got my swimsuit on and we made our way down to the beach. We laid our very large beach towel on the ground and we both put sunscreen on so that we didn't get burned. After we finished putting sunscreen on Niall and I just sat there and we talked about life. He did mention that he wanted to start a family and I was all for it because we had been married for a little over a year now and I felt like this was the right time to be starting a family. I told him that I'll think about it and get back to him.

Niall's POV
Kristyn and I have been married for a little over a year now and I've been wanting to start a family ever since. Yes I know we have Taylor and all, but I want to have our own biological children. Don't get me wrong, I love Taylor and all but she's not really my child. I told Kristyn that I wanted to start a family and she said that she would think about it. We just sat there for a little while longer and went into the ocean for a little while and then went back up to the room where we got showered and dressed and went to grab some lunch. After lunch we went sight seeing and then it was time for dinner.

Kristyn's POV
After we were done sightseeing, Niall took me to an Italian Restraunt in Hawaii and we went in and got seated by the host. The waiter came by and got our drink orders and Niall and I looked at the menu. We both knew what we wanted, so when the waiter came back we ordered our food and waited. My phone went off saying that I had a text from Taylor. I slid the message across the screen and answered it real quick then put my phone back down again.

Taylor's POV
I was really missing Kristyn and Niall. Don't get me wrong I love my grandparents, but I do miss my sister and Niall. I texted Kristyn to tell her I miss her and love her. She texted back a few minutes later saying she misses and loves me to. I put my phone on the charger and try to get some sleep.

Niall's POV
Kristyn and I finished dinner and we headed down to the beach and walked along the beach while the sun was going down. I look over at Kristyn and just think to myself "I got very lucky." I know that she thinks "Why did he pick me over all the other girls he could of been with?" and the answer is the same every time. It was starting to get chilly so we headed back to the hotel and got ready for bed. I decided to ask Kristyn the question again about starting a family since she had enough time to think about it. "So Babe?" "Yes?" "Have you thought about starting a family?" "Yes I have and I'm ready to try." "Really?" "Yes." We laid down and lets just say it got a little heated after that.

Kristyn's POV
Niall and I tried to start a family last night and lets just say it was the best night ever. I woke up the next morning and I felt sick so I ran to the bathroom and started puking. Niall heard me and came into the bathroom and tied my hair back in a ponytail. I asked him if he could go pick up a Clear Blue pregnancy test because those are the most accurate. He went and got me a pregnancy test and came back. I took it and waited 3 minutes and checked it. It came back Positive and I screamed. Niall came running in and saw the test. The test also said that I was 1-2 weeks pregnant. I'm just so happy that we're starting a family.

Niall's POV
When I heard Kristyn scream, I ran straight into the bathroom and looked at the test. We just jumped up in excitement. We decided that we were going to celebrate so thats what we did. I can't wait to have a little baby Horan here in 9 months.