Chapter 14

Niall's POV
*The next morning*
The next morning Kristyn and I took all the signed albums to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital in Nashville and we gave them out to the kids who were stuck in their hospital beds. I took pictures with the kids and they were so greatful. One of the nurses, that happens to be Kristyn's Aunt, came in and gave Kristyn a hug. She knew that Kristyn was a dentist and said that they have a couple of kids who need a cleaning and asked her if she could do it. Of course the person that Kristyn is she said she would. Her Aunt said that they now have a dentist room in the hospital (I have no idea if its true, its just made up for the story) and that she could use it.

Kristyn's POV
As Niall and I were handing out signed albums, my Aunt came up to me and gave me a hug and asked if I could give some of the paitents a cleaning. of course I said yes and she lead us up to the dentist room that they had in the hospital and I started working on the kids that needed a cleaning.

*After all the cleanings*
It took a few hours to get through all the kids, because there were a lot of them who needed work done, but I finally finished all the kids. Niall and I walked around the hospital a little but more because this was the hospital I was born at (not really) and so we decided to go back to the area where I was born. We went up to the area and all the nurses recognized me and came up to hug me. It felt good to be back.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that it's so short, but I couldn't think of anything else to write.