WIFE'S FATE

He moved to off the night lamp. But before he could off Anika opened her eyes and sat on a bed. Both looked at each other.

"Main bas lights off karne aya tha." (I just came off the light. ) Shivay explained without looking at her.

"It's ok apka hi room hai. Wo main bas kisi ahat se dar jati hu." (It's ok it's your room only. It's just that I get scared of bit sound.)

"Tum ladki ho. Tumhe mazboot(strong) hona chahiye." (You are a girl. You should be strong. )

"Kitni ajeeb baat hai na wo apka hi Bhai that jise ladkiya kamzor(weak) hi pasand thi." (It was your brother who use to like weak girls.)

"Kyuki wo mera bhai tha main nahi." (Because he was not me.)  He was neither quite nor angry.

There again an awkward silence prevails as they went to revere of  Mahi.

Later both retired to sleep.

----------------------------------------

Morning at Oberoi Mansion.

Anika and Shivay both wake up, moved to the washroom and held the knob at a time. Both looked at each other.

"Ap ye washroom use kar lijiy. Main poolside wala use kar leta hu." (You use this washroom I'll use poolside one.)

The thing she can do at his statement was just a nod. That she does.

She took shower and wore olive green sari with black blouse sleeveless and deep neck with one pair of strings. She came out of the washroom and stood in front of the mirror drying her hair.

Shivay came there in trouser and vest, drying his hair with a towel.

She saw Shivay's reflection on the mirror. Her breath got hitched as she had never seen him like this before. It seems like he is staring at her.

Shivay hurriedly came out of the room. He saw Priyanka talking on the phone.
"Priyanka. Priyanka."
Priyanka turns to him.
"Bhaiya kuch chahiye tha." (Bhaiya did you want something.)

"Wo Anika..wo.."  He sounded nervous.

"Kya hua bhabhi ko?" (What happened to Bhabhi?)

"Use tumhari kuch help chahiye." (She want your help.)

Priyanka went to his room. Shivay stood there smiling and repeating the word 'bhabhi'

Priyanka entered in Shivay's room
"Bhabhi apko meri help chahiye thi. Batey. Ye bandi apke khidmat me hazir hai" (Bhabhi you wanted my help. This girl is here to serve you.) A very cheerful voice of her.
Anika turns to her.

"Mujhe? Nahi mujhe koi help any chahiye." (Me? NoI don't want any help.)
"Bhaiya ne to kaha ki apko meri kuch" (Bhaiya told me you need my help.)
She again turns to mirror to tie her hair, leaving Priyanka to confuse. As soon as she tied her hair in French braids Priyanka saw that her blouse strings are undone.

As she is not familiar with sari and blouse. She used to wear jeans or salwar suit before marriage.
Priyanka smiles remembering how nervous Shivay was to say this.

"To bhaiya iski baat kar rahe the." (So bhaiya was saying about this.)

"Kiski?" (Whose?)

"Iski. Waise bhaiya to ye khud by car take the." (This. By the way, bhaiya could have done this on his own.)Priyanka tied her strings. She gave a teasing smirk and left.

Anika was felt touched at Shivay's respect toward their unwanted marriage.

------------------------------------------------

Whole Oberoi family were in the hall and all were tensed. Anika and Shivay came down together. Shivay sense something is wrong.
"Kya hua ap sab it udas kyu hai?" (What happened why are you sad?)

Nobody replied. He went near dadi and held her hand.

"Kya Hua dadi. Mahi ke bare me kuch pata chala hai kya?" (What happened Dadi did you came to know anything about Mahi?) He himself felt that something his own will be snatched. He moved his head to see Anika. Anika's eyes were teary, tears were threatening to fall.

"Beta media bahar khadi hai aur na jane kya bakwas kar hi hai." (Son media is outside and don't what they are blabbering.)Shakti said as None was in sense to speak.

"Main handle kurta hu." (I'll handle this.) Shivay stood dialling a number on his phone.

"Aj Anika ko uske mayke jana tha rasam ke liye aur aj hi ye sab...." (Today Anika had to go to her Paternal home as per tradition and today all this....) Dadi sounds tensed.

"Don't worry dadi. Main sab handle kar lunga. Anika ki rasam hogi aur media ko main dekhta hu." (Don't worry dadi. I'll handle everything. Anika's tradition will be performed and I'll handle media.)

He called Khanna.
"Come inside I have to talk to you."

As soon as Khanna came, media too came inside in good number. They ran to Anika.

"Anika Rathore apki Shaadi Shivay Singh Oberoi like Bhai se hone wali this. To kya hum ye samjhe ki apne paiso ke liye shaadi ki hai." ( Anika Rathore your marriage was about to happen with Shivay Singh Oberoi's brother should we think that you married for money.)

"Mahi Singh Oberoi ki death news ko Ek ghanta bhi nahi hua tha ki apne unke Bhai se Shaadi kar li." (You married Mahi Singh Oberoi's brother before just after his death.)

"Jawab dijiy." (Please answer.)

Shivay comes there and held right hand of crying, Anika.
"It's our personal matter. The first thing you should remember always don't ever dare to make my wife cry. Or else you will face wrath of Shivay Singh Oberoi."

The word 'wife' made her stare at him.

He walked proudly by holding Anika's hand from there and Anika still staring at him.

Whole Oberois were happy that Shivay is accepting this marriage. Tej later handled media.

-----------------------------------------------

Outside of Oberoi mansion

"I think mujhe inki help Karni chahiye." (I think I should help her.) He thought as he noticed that she is not able to wear her seatbelt.
Shivay leaned to make her wear a seatbelt.

But...

-----------
But..... What???