UNDERSTANDING FATE

"Wait a min. Deal was with Rathore..." Shivay's confuse mode was on again.
"And I represented Oberois." Anika cleared his confusion.
Shivay was again staring at her, smiling and she felt embarrassed as Shakti and Tej were witnessing this.
"I think hume chalna chahiye." Shakti nodes to Tej and both left. But Shivay was still staring at her.
"Apko kuch chahiye." (Do want something.) She was trying to divert his mind to break his stare.
"Thank you." He break his stare.
"Thank you meri family ke tarf se deal karne ke liye jb ki dusri tarf tumhari khud ki family thi." (Thank you for being with my family for deal while your family was at the other side.)
"Pehli baat ye koi jung nahi hai aur dusri baat Oberois meri family bhi hai." (First of all this is not a war second Oberois are also my family.)
"Apne nashta kiya hai?" (Did you had your breakfast?)
"Nahi actually late se utha tha aur phir meeting. So I just rushed to office." (No actually I woke up late and then meeting. So I just rushed to office.)
"Main janti thi isiliy breakfast pack karke lai thi apne saath." ( I knew that's why I had brought breakfast I came.)
Anika left to bring it. Shivay was busy in thinking and about her that how she respect his family and didn't ask him respect hers. Her caring nature that she knew and brought breakfast for him before he came. This feeling of being someone's special was something he is feeling now as he had never felt this feeling before by anyone but she makes him feel that.
His mind stuck at a point that she knows business but never said to him.
Anika enter in cabin with Tiffin.
"Apne mujhe bataya nahi ki apko business bhi ata hai." (You never told me that you know business.)
"Apne kabhi pucha jo nahi." (You never asked me.)
She replied without wasting a second after his question. She starts serving.
Shivay's face shows his sadness.
"Ap nashta kr lijiy." (Have your breakfast.)
"Ap office join kar lijiy." (Join the office)
"Kya??" (What?)
"Ap office join kar lijiy. Apke pass talent hai to waste kyu karna." (Join the office. You have talent then why to waste it.)
She remembered last time when she had asked Mahi that if she can join her office. He instantly said it's her wish but he wouldn't like it. And here Shivay is himself asking her to join his office.
"Ap breakfast kr lijiy apne subha se kuch ny khaya hai." (Have your breakfast you haven't had anything from morning.)
She tried to divert his mind.
"Pehle ap razi hongi tabhi mai kuch khaunga." (If you will agree then only I'll eat something.)
"Ye kaisi zid hai apki?" (What is this your stubbornness?) She wasn't able to think she would agree or not. Shivay understood that she is confused.
He went and sat on sofa next to her. He placed his hand on hers, a wave of relaxation passes through her body and stayed back at her heart.
"Kya baat hai mujhe batao?" (Is there something say it to me?)
"Wo main.." (wo I...)
She wasn't able to complete.
"Mahi."
Shivay's mere word made there moment uncomfortable. After almost 10 minutes of awkward silent.
"Mujhe jana chahiye." (I should leave.)
She stood up from sofa to leave but Shivay holds her hand still sitting.
"Ap sach se bhag nahi sakti." (You can't run from truth.)
"Nahi hota mujhse." (I can't do it.)
"Ap kamzor nahi hai aur ye jo ap apne apko kamzor samjhti hai ye apki bahut badi galti hai." (You are not weak and it your fault that you think yourself weak.)
Shivay stood up.
"Hum ghr chlte hai phir sochenge." (Let's go home then we will think.)
Shivay moves toward his chair to take his coat.
"Breakfast." She tried to make her voice stable but terribly failed. She knows he can't skip his food.
He nods and they had their breakfast in complete silence.
-----------------------------------------------

"Ap bahut acche hai. Kabhi-kabhi mujhe lagta hai main apko deserve nahi karti. Apki zindagi me koi acchi ladki honi chahiye jo apko wo pyar de jo main nahi de pa rahi hu." (You are very nice. Sometimes I feels that I doesn't deserve you. There should be a good girl in your life who can give you that which I'm not able to give.)
"Aur aisa kisne kaha apse?" (And who said this to you?)
Anika was silent she can't even say a single word his question as it was her own cooked thoughts. Shivay stopped the car.
"Maine jb apse shaadi ki thi ya to u kahe ki jb qismat ne hamari shaadi karwai thi tb maine apse koi expectations nahi rakhi thi aur na hi aj rakhta hu. Isliye nahi kyuki ap meri expectations match nahi kar sakti isliy kyuki maine kabhi shaadi ke baare me socha hi nahi wo bhi us situation." (When I married you or we can say that when fate get us married at time I didn't had any expectations from you. It's not because that you can't match my expectations it's because I never thought of getting married that's too in that situation.)
She got her answer for unsaid question. He never tell her something directly yet he is easy for her.
She smiled at him to which reciprocate and start driving.
The only thought which was roaming from her mind to heart was how can he be so understanding.