UNEXPECTED FATE |

Later when they entered Oberoi mansion. And saw whole family with Mahi are in hall taking tea after breakfast. After greeting everyone and coming to know that Mahi told them fake story of his whereabout. That he was in coma all this time in his story Assam was nowhere but in real he was in Assam as it has many small districts so he can hide easily by media. Shivay settled, Anika was standing near.
"Baith jaiye. Ap thak gai hongi." (Sit down. You would be tired.)
She smiles nodding him, he too smiles. She went to his left and was about to sit but Pinky sat there before she can. She get bit upset as she knew the reason of her behaviour and again stood beside Shivay at his right side.
"Main thodi der araam karna chahti hu. Main room me ja rahi hu." (I want to rest for sometime. So I'm leaving to room.) She said to Shivay and turned to leave but Shivay held her hand. All noticed it all were happy except Mahi and Pinky.
"Mujhe bhi rest karna hai chaliye." (I should also take rest.)
"Papa, Badepapa hum sham ko deal discuss kar lenge." (Papa, Baadepapa at evening we will discuss about deal.)
"It's ok I think you need rest." Tej assured him.
----------------------------------
Shivay and Anika were unpacking their bags in their room.
"Ap upar kyu aai?" (Why you came up?)
"Main bas thak gai thi." (I was just tired.)
She without making any eye contact.
"Isiliy ap araam karne bejay kapde rakh rahi hai." (That's why you are keeping clothes instead of resting.)
"Ap bhi to rest karne aay the." (You too came to rest.)
"Haha very funny topic mat change kijiy. Hum dono jante hai humare yaha aane ki wajah." (Haha very funny don't change the topic. We both know reason of our coming here.)
"Mujhe uncomfortable lag raha tha. Aur dar bhi." (I was feeling uncomfortable and afraid.) Her voice has a stammering as well as heavy as she is at the verge of crying.
"Yakeen kariye mera sab theek ho jayega." (Trust me everything will be fine.)
"Kaise? Ek taraf apki maa hai aurdusri taraf biwi. Kaise?" (How? One side is your mother and other side wife. How?) Her voice got low at last end. She cupped her mouth as if she will say something she will cry for sure.
Shivay hugged her at the moment.
"Trust me."
"I trust you."
She was crying bitterly and he was soothing her by caressing her hair and back.
Later they broke the hug. And to ease the moment Shivay did something which Anika had never expected him doing this.

Glimpse of next part------
Shivay and Anika were lieing on bed laughing like hell. Shivay stopped laughing and rested his face on his palm making elbow bend and taking support of bed as well.
"Ap bahut khubsurat hai." (You are very beautiful.)