FEELING THE FATE |

Anika was going to kitchen. Suddenly someone held her hand and pinned her to the wall. She got too scared that she didn't even like looked at the person who is holding her and closed her eyes tightly.
"Mahi.." She gasped as she realized his touch. She opened her in a one go. She tries to get free of his grip.
"Aj bhi mujhe mehsus kr leti ho." (Now also you can sense me.) His voice was too husky that anyone would fall for him. Anyone but not Anika.
"Tum mere dost the." (You were my friend.)
He instantly said "Hone wala husband tha. Tumne usse shaadi kyu ki?" (I was your would be husband. Why you married him?)
"Chodo mujhe." (Leave me.)
"Kyu ki usse shaadi?" (Why you married him?)
"Tum mujhse bhaage the main nahi. Unhone to mera saath diya jb main tut gai thi." (You ran away from me I didn't. He supported me I was left alone.) She shouted at him and jerk him to get free but at every jerk he tighten his grip.
"Bahut pyaar karti ho usse." (You love him so much.) His eyes were wet with his statement.
"Bahut. Beintaha. Aisi muhabbat jo sirf Anika Shivay se kar sakti hai aur koi kisi se nahi." (So much. Limitless. Love which just Anika can do with Shivay and noone can do with anyone.) She said with smile and tear. And most important was confidence that she have in their relationship.
Mahi's grip got loose after her reply. His eyes got too tear that his vision got blurred.
"Aisi muhabbat jiska base yakeen hai, izzat hai." (Love whose base is trust, respect.) Her tone was not which she used to talk to him before.
"Did he confessed?"
He left and she ran to her room.
She threw herself on bed and cried till slumber took over.
----------------------------------------------
"Dad." Shivay said seeking attention as he entered in study room, where his dad and badepapa were discussing something.
"Aao." (Come.)
Shivay settled himself on a chair near to them.
"Mujhe Assam wali deal discuss karni thi." (I have to discuss about Assam's deal.)
"Par Shivay, Anika." (But Shivay, Anika.)
"Dad wo pehle se hi bahut tensed hai aur abhi rest bhi kar rahi hai main pareshan nahi karna chahta." (Dad she is already very tensed and now she is resting I don't want to disturb him.).
Shivay reminisces when he went to his room to take Anika for discussing deal he saw her lying on bed with face digged in pillow and her slow sobbing reached to his ear he got to know that she is tensed before too whenever she used to be tensed she used to do this and be alone. So he slowly took file, left after he dimmed the light and closed the door.

"You are right. Hume usse pareshan nahi karna chahiye. Aur waise bhi Mahi ke wapas ane ke baad...." (We shouldn't disturb her. And also after Mahi came back....)
Before Tej could Shivay shout.
"Wo meri biwi hai. Mujhe smjh nahi aata sab usse Mahi se kyu jodte hai." (She is my wife. I can't understand why everyone matches her with Mahi.) Shivay kept file with a thund.
"Mera wo matlb nahi tha." (I didn't mean that.) Tej tried to make Shivay understand. Shivay paid no attention to him and buried his nose in file.

------------------------------------------------
"Anika.." He tapped her shoulder as she was still sleeping its almost 9 of night.  His voice was full of concern.
She moved a little and flipped her eyes, it was half close. She saw him.
"Time kya ho raha hai?" (What is the time?)
"6" He lied because he knew Anika will get out of bed with a jerk that her head will ache like hell.
She get up from the bed and went to washroom and Shivay to went out of the room.

Shivay met Khanna.
"Everything is perfectly done?" He asked him.
"Yes sir..." Before Khanna could complete. Pinky came there.
"Shivay."
Khanna left from there.
"Ji mom. Apko mujhse kuch kaam tha?" (Yes mom. Did you had any work for me?)
"Tum dinner plan kar rahe ho aur..." (You are planning dinner and...)
"Mom agar Mahi ke baare me hai then I'm not interested." (Mom if it is about Mahi then I'm not interested.)
"Main tujhse Anika ko..." (I said you to Anika.....) Pinky said to Shivay in anger.
"Yakeen kariye mera main badal chuka hu." (Trust me I'm changed.) Shivay said and left the place. Indirectly indicating that he is no more like he was before.
-----------------------------------------------
Glimpse of next part-----
Anika went to balcony for feeling fresh air. She saw Shivay there but what she saw with Shivay shocked her. More than shocked she was surprised.

I'm ending this story in two-three parts. So wanna ask do you want Shivay-Anika 18+ scene?🙈🙈