CONFESSING FATE

Shivay was applying ointment on Anika's wounded hand.
"I'm sorry."
"You should be. Kon ek hafte ka bol ke ek mahine baad aata hai." (You should be. Who use to go one month saying of one week.)
Shivay was silent, he knew that it was his mother who switched him in works at Bangalore, so that she could do all this here. Anika hissed as it hurts her.
"Sorry."
He kissed her hand.
"Dawa baad me lagay? Abhi mujhe apse kuch chahiye?" (Can we apply ointment later? Now I want something from you?)
He kept the ointment side and moved closer to her,held her hand lightly.
"Bataiye." (Say.)
"Apko pata hai ye kisne kiya?" (Do you know who did this?)
He just hummed what more he could say as his mother was at fault.
"Ap unhe kuch mat kahiyega." (Don't say anything to her.)
Before Shivay could say anything.
"Kyu nahi? Unhe to jail me hona chahiye." (Why not? She should be in jail.) Bhavya said entering, With Ranveer and food trolley.
She settled herself and food on sofa.
"Ranveer, tum samjhao isse." (Ranveer. You make him understand.)
"No di she is right. Mujhe to lagta hai unhe koi kadi dafa me tehet andar kar dena chahiye." (I think she should be in under any strict a section.)
"You are right bhaiya. Infact maine dafae bhi soch li hai." (Infact I have thought sections.)
Anika noticed Shivay's sad face.
"Ok just shut up. Mujhe koi badla nahi lena kisise. Maine unhe maaf kardiya hai." (I don't want any revenge from anyone. I have forgave her.)
Shivay looks at her in disbelief as how can a girl suffered this much just because of his mother still ready to forgive her.
"Ok Jaisa ap kahe. I think Shivay ne kuch socha zarur hoga." (Ok whatever you say. I think Shivay would have thought something about it.) Ranveer said sarcastically.
Anika tried to stand but stumbled and Shivay held.
"Are you ok?"
She just smiled. She stood taking his support.
"Ye humara apsi mamla hai. I hope ki tum dono isse dur rahoge." (It's our personal matter. I hope you both will be away from this matter)
Ranveer get teary eyes and turns to leave. Anika too was sad as she had never shouted on him before.
"Ranveer maine Assam me ek ghar finalize kiya next month tak main tumhari di ko leke waha shift ho jaunga. You don't worry." (Ranveer I have finalized a house in Assam till next month I willshift with your sister. You don't worry.)
Shivay said in a go. Ranveer didn't turned back or replied anything just left from there as he was hurt as Anika shouted at him and  indeed Shivay is his brother-in-law but at first he is his friend. Ranveer knew he love his family and never wanted to part away.

Bhavya to left leaving trolley there.
"Ye kya tha?" (What was this?)
"Kuch nahi. Pehle ap kuch kha lijiy aur bataiye ki apko kya chahiye tha mujhse." (Nothing. First you eat something and say what you wanted from me.) He said while supporting her to walk till sofa.
She lookedat him in disbelief as he didn't replied her.
He made her sit there and sat next to her without maintaining any distance very close to her. He remembered when last time he sat next her, he maintained distance and now sitting close to her, holding her hand.
"Ap ghar chodhne ki baat soch bhi kaise sakte hai?" (How can you even think of leaving home?)
He caressed her wounded hands.
"Main yaha rahunga to mujhe har wo chiz mehsus hogi jo ap pe is ek mahine me guzri hai." (If I'll stay then I will feel everything you went through in this one month.)
He stopped and closed her eyes, took deep breathe as if he will say something more he will cry for sure and he didn't want to be weak infront of her atleast not at this moment when she need him.

He opened his eyes after calming himself down. She was crying with silent tears. He weeped them and nodded his head in no.
"Maine bahut kuch dekha hai ab bas ek khwahish hai apni zindagi sukoonparast guzarna chahta hu.  Main ye bilkul nahi chahta ki ap yaha rahe aur unko dekh-dekh ke wo saari baate yaad kare aur udas ho jaye." (I have seen many things now I just have one wish to live my life in peace. I really don't want you to stay here and remember all that things by seeing her and get sad.)
"Ap mujhse itni muhabbat karte hai?" (You love this much?) She said with tears glistening her eyes.
"Isse bhi zyada, puri duniya me sabse zyada." (More than this, more in whole world.) He said this cheesy and love stuck words, in very gentle way it felt like more matured words than ever.
"Main bhi...." (I too....) He placed his finger on her lips.
"Pehle kuch kha lijiy aur mujhe apse bahut zaruri baat karni hai." (First you eat something and I have something very important to talk to you.)
He served her and his plate too, he made her eat her by his hand, he himself too ate.
"Kya baat karni hai?" (What you wanted to talk?)
He stuffed her mouth with a full spoon.
"Mahi apse pehle se hi pyar karta hai. Aur use shayad cancer bhi hai. Ab kya ap keh sakti ho jo ap us waqt keh rahi thi?" (Mahi loves you. And also have cancer. Now can you say what you were saying at that time?)
He was praying her answer to be in his favour as now when he is leaving his family, he can't afford to loose her.
"Aur apko kya lagta hai mera jawab badl jayga?" (And what you think my answer will change?)
"Jo bhi hoga mujhe manzur hoga." (Whatever it'll be I'll agree to that.)
"To phir suniye wo mujhse pyar karta hai ya tha mujhe usse koi lena dena nahi hai. Maine sirf ek shaksh se muhabbat ki hai aur wo ap hai. Mujhe yakin nahi hota aj bhi ap meri muhabbat par shak karte hai." (Then listen he loves me or used to love me I don't care. I just love one person and that's you. I can't believe now too you don't believe in my love.)
"Anika... aisi baat nahi." (Anika... it's not that.)
"Apne aj ye keh ke mujhe humare rishte pe ek baar aur sochne par majboor kar diya hai." (Today you said this and forced me to think on relation for once again.)

"Sorry I didn't mean to...."

"But it hurt me."
He hugged her while sitting.

"Maine jane se pehle apse confession ki tayri bhi kar li thi lekin ye sab.." (Before going I have made everything ready for the confession but then all this.)