SCARED FATE

Shivay was in his room thinking how to find Anika? Did she left him? Did he hurt her that night?, and on and on..... something stuck in his mind if she after one week then how she called him ....how she talked to him till yesterday? He realized that she wasn't happy, she even sounds tired as she cried.
"Wo pareshan thi, wo udas thi aur main uske saath nahi tha. Agar usse kuch hogya to.... nahi main unhe ek baar khote khote reh chuka hu," (she was in problem, she was sad and I wasn't with her. If something happens to her........no once I was about lost her.) A lone drop of tear falls from his eyes as he closed his eyes.

His phone rang seeking his attention. It's Anika, it doesn't took a microsecond for him to pick the call.
"Anika...." his voice was very low as he doesn't want her to know that he cried.

"Ap kab aaynge. Main wait kar rahi hu." (When will you come? I'm waiting.)

He just hummed as he can't say anything as tears were continuously flowing from his eyes.

"Please jaldi aaiye. Mujhse aur bardast nahi"(Please  come fast. I can't tolerate more.) Her voice was to heavy that if she say further she would cry. And she cried.

"Please jaldi aaiye. Main mar jaungi..." (Please come fast. I'll die.)

"Main apko baccha lunga." (I'll save you.) Finally his voice got stable to speak something.

"Please bacha lijiye. Ghutan ho rahi hai jaldi aaiye. Please." (Please save me. It's suffocating. Please.)

"Main aa raha hu. Don't cry." (I'm coming. Don't cry.)

"Ap bhi...." (You too....) before she could complete call got cut.
Without wasting a moment he unlocked his phone to call ranveer but to his surprise ranveer's number was in block list as he never keep any number block. But there is no time to think about it, he unlocked his number and called him.

"Hello Ranveer."

"How dare you to call me?" Shivay wasn't expecting this raged tone from him.

"Ranveer.."

"Kya Ranveer? Call kar karke thak gya, kaha the tum?" (What Ranveer? It got tired of calling you, where were you?)
"Anika ka kuch pata hai?" (Do you know anything about Anika?)
"Nahi mil rahi wo..... pata nahi kaisi hai? Us din ke baad se aj tak kisiko call nahi kiya." (She is not to be found..... don't know how she is? From that he didn't called anyone.)
Shivay got it that everything went wrong after he left. As Anika was always attached with her brother too much that she can't live without talking to him for a day.
"Ranveer, Mujhe tumse mil a hai abhi." (Ranveer, I want to meet you now.)
"Abhi nahi abhi meri meeting hai. After two hours?" (Not now I have meeting to attend now.)
"Ok.."
Shivay cut the call and start thinking about what next? Mahi....was something that he can't digest, his behaviour, his smirk. Shivay knew that Mahi can never hurt Anika.

Shivay went to Mahi's room to talk to him, when he reached he found room empty, he turned to leave the room but noticed that there's something on his study table.

It's box, wooden box, very attractive, it wasn't too small not too large as well, something like box of hand diary. Shivay tried to open it but it doesn't get open, he found like to enter password, it was rolling switches which had letters printed on it. Shivay tried many words, it didn't get opened, the word in his mind and to be sure he wasn't happy in trying that but he tried that word 'Anika' and it got unlocked. He felt pain in his heart and ignoring it he opened the box there was a beautiful diary, it looks vintage but it's new. He opened the diary first page.
It was full of Anika and Mahi's pic, and very beautifully written"My bestie."
Shivay turned the page. It has Anika and Mahi's pic when they passed their graduation. Picture was itself clicked by Shivay. Quoted "My support system."
Shivay touched Anika's face over pic.

He turned the page. The pic on this page was his, Anika and Mahi's pic, when Mahi won a singing competition. Quoted "My life."
Next page it was pic which was never meant to be seen by him. It was Mahi on his one knee with ring and Anika was standing infront of him. "I love you....."
Next it was torn pic of Mahi in one and Anika-Shivay. "He said he love her..."
Shivay turned the page without any expression on his face. "Hello cancer. I'm coming." He he could think further.
"Shivay..." A low heavy voice came from door. Shivay turned toward the voice it was Mahi...with disheveled he  ..but wait what he is drunk Shivay had never seen him drinking.....
"Mahi."
"Kaha hai wo Shivay?Wo meri nahi thi lekin mere samne thi......Tin hafte se use dhundh raha hu. Pata nahi kaisi hogi, usse andhere se bahut dar lagta hai." (Where is she Shivay? She wasn't mine but was infront of me. I'm finding her from three week. Don't know how she is, she is very scared of darkness.)
"Main usse leke aaunga." (I'll bring her.) Just this much Shivay could say now. He made Mahi lie down on bed left the room closing the door.
------------------------------------------
Shivay was driving his car and talking on Bluetooth.
"Khanna, panch minute se sirf sorry sorry kiye jaa rahe ho, baat kya hai?" (Khanna, from five minutes you are chanting sorry sorry, what's the matter?)
"Sorry..."
"Main already bahut pareshan, mujhe tumhari help chahiye." (I'm already very stressed, I need your help.) Shivay bursted out at him as he was already frustrated.
"Sir wo mam ne Anika mam ko kidnap kiya hai." (Sir mam had kidnapped Anika mam.) Shivay stopped his car with sudden break.
"Kon mam?" (Who mam?)

Word limit for  competition is over so will complete in next part and next will be last.