BROKEN FATE

"Pinky mam."
Shivay cut call and called Pinky.

"Kya hua beta?" (What happened son?)

"Main apka beta hu?" (Am I your son?) His heavy, teary voice somewhere tingle Pinky's heart.

"Tum mere bete ho." (You are my son.)

"Mom Anika kaha hai?" (Mom where is Anika?) At last he cried his heart out and this was the first time when Shivay cried infront of her.

"Beta wo hum tino ke beech aa rahi thi." (Son she was coming in between we three.)

"Mom kya hum kabhi hum tin the."(Mom were we ever we three?)

"The beta wo...." (We were son but she......)

"Mom Anika kaha hai? Main kuch bhi karunga jo ap kahengi?" (Mom where is Anika? I promise I'll do whatever you say?)

"Usko chidh do." (Leave her.)
He cut her as he now know that Pinky won't understand anything.

He left mansion in rage and tangled he felt too useless. He start driving very fast every thing he had seen in diary came in his mind. His phone rang he again stopped the car in sudden. Before he could pick the call, Ranveer snatched Shivay's mobile.

"Ranveer tum?" (Ranveer you?)
This was the time when Shivay realized that he was near Ranveer's office. He didn't even realized when he stepped the car.
"Anika..." Ranveer gasped, looks at Shivay for an explanation. But instead of replying Shivay picked the call as it was about to cut. He put the call in loudspeaker.
"Itni der se phone uthaya meeting me the kya?" (You picked the call very lately were you busy in meeting?) She sounded tired and weak.

"Kaisi hai ap?" (How are you?)

"Subah hi to humne baat ki thi." (We talked in morning itself.)

"Kaisi hai ap?" (How are you?)

"Thik nahi hu. Jaldi aaiye please. Ap ek hafte ke liye gaye the to phir ek mahina. Please jaldi aaiye." (I'm not fine. Come fast please. You went for a week then one month.)

"Main aa gaya hu, char ghante me Mansion pahuch jaunga." (I have came, in four hours I'll reach Mansion.)

"Main intazar kar rahi hu." (I'm waiting.) Anika cut the call.

Shivay kept his phone in his pocket.
"Ab batao mujhe kaise pata chalta ki wo kidnap ho gai hai, uski baaton se bs yahi samajh ata tha ki wo udas hai. Main sochta tha ki wo udas hai kyuki main Bangalore agle din hi nikal gaya tha, humari first....." (Now say how would I come to know that she is kidnapped, I just used to conclude from her words that she is sad. I used to think that she was sad because I left to Bangalore at the next day of our first...... )
Ranveer understood what Shivay wants to say.

"It's ok. Main bhavya ko bulaya hai Anika ko track karne ke liye." (It's ok. I have called Bhavya to track Anika.)

"Duffer, idiot, what will I say more? Tumne yeh pehle kyu nahi kiya." (Why didn't you did this before?) Shivay shot his anger.