RETURNED FATE

"Ek plate momo please." (One plate momo please.) Shivay said while chewing mouth filled chowmin.
Anika stare him a .
"Aur kitna khayenge ap?" (How much will you eat more?)
"Kya khaya hi hai abhi?" (What have we eaten till now?)
"Pehli baat ap mere sawal pe sawal kyu karte hai, seedha jawab nahi de sakte. Aur kya khaya hi hai? FYI apne ek plate chowmin, burger, chat khaya hai aur ab momo." (First of all why you always question on my question. And what have you eat? FYI you have one plate chowmin, burger, chat and now momo.) Her voice had anger. And her husband was just staring at her as he had never seen this side of her.
Waiter came there with one plate of momo.
Anika again opens her mouth to say something but Shivay put a momo in her mouth. She looks at him in disbelief.
"Ap angry mode me bahut acchi lagti hain."(You looks really good in angry mode.)
This was when Anika realized that she had scolded him.
"Sorry... wo main bas...." (I was just...)
"It's ok. Ap meri biwi hai."(You are my wife.)
They finished their momo.
"Ab bas aur nahi chaliye thoda tehelte hai." (Now no more come let's go for a walk.)
He stood up and moving toward the counter to pay the bill.
"Bol to aise rahe hain jaise ab tak sirf main kha rahi thi." (He is saying like this as if just I was eating till now.)
"I heard that." He said without turning to her.
Anika smiled at his cuteness.
------------------------------------------------
Next day they attended their meeting and got the deal as a partner.
"Ab?" (Now?)
"Ab thoda walk karte hai fresh air me." (Now let's have a walk in this fresh air.) Anika said.
"Time dekha hai sham ke che baj rahe hai." (Have you seen the time it's 6 of evening.)
"Please." Her soft and convincing voice made agree.
"Ok."
Shivay and Anika were walking on roadside. Anika was blabbering from half an hour and Shivay was lost in his own world.
"Main apse baat kar rahi hu. Kaha khoye hai?" (I'm talking to you. Where are you lost?)
"Apne mujhe ek baar cute kaha tha. Kya main sach me cute hu? Waise aj tak kisine mujhe cute nahi kaha." (Once you said that I'm cute. Am I really cute? No one ever said me cute.)
"Pinky aunty ne apko kabhi ny bola?" (Pinky aunty never said you?)
"Main cool nahi tha na." (I wasn't cool.)
"Ap cool hai." (You are cool)
"Han...Han sirf ap hi meri tarif karti aur koi nahi." (Yes...Yes just you praises me not anyone else.)
"Priyanka ne? Wo to apki behan." (Priyanka? She is your sister.)
"Wo to hai. Lekin khami kahi mujhme hi thi. Main logo se mix up nahi ho pata tha. School aur colleges me intelligent aur nerd tha. Mujhme aisa kuch nahi hai jo usme hai. Mahi to mom ka favourite tha aur hamesha rahega isiliye to unhone ek baar bhi mere baare me nahi socha aur aelan kar diya meri shaadi ka, mujhse baat karne ki zehmat tak nahi ki. Ye tak nahi socha ki main shaadi karna chahta bhi hu ya nahi bs faisla suna diya. Main humesha se hi second option raha hu sab ke liye. Mahi nahi to Shivay karega. Koi mujhse kabhi nahi puchta ki main ye chahta hu ya nahi." (Yes it is. But somewhere I'm only at the fault. I wasn't able to mix up with people. At School and college I was intelligent and nerd. I didn't had anything which he has. Mahi was mom's favourite and always will be. That's why she didn't even once thought about me and announced my marriage, she didn't even bothered to talk to me. She didn't even thought whether I want to marry or not just shoot her decision. I'm always a second option for everyone. If not Mahi then Shivay will do it. Nobody ever asked me if I want this or not.)
He pressed his both lips so that he won't cry but his eyes betrayed him and let tears rolled down from his eyes to his chin. It also made his neck wet.
"Bachpan se hi second option ka tag de diya gaya hai mujhe. Main apka bhi to second option hi hu." (From childhood I was given a tag of second option. I'm yours second option too.)
Anika's too got teary eye. Without wasting a second she hugged him tight wrapping one hand on his neck and other on his back. In a instant he too reciprocate placing his one hand on back and other on waist.
"Ap mere second option nahi hai." (You are not my second option.)
"Matlab?" (Means?) Just a word came from his mouth as he was crying.
"Pehle to ap rona band kijijy"(First of all stop crying.) She he tried to break the hug but he didn't let her. So she continued staying in hug.
"Dusri baat ki ap mere second option nahi hai kyuki maine usse kabhi muhabbat hi nahi ki thi. Hum dost the aur humari family ne use muhabbat ka naam de diya. Mere dil me uske liye muhabbat kabhi nahi thi maine socha tha ki shaadi ke baad ho jaygi lekin kismat ko to kuch aur manzur tha."(Second you are not my second option because I never loved him. We were friends and our family named it love. I never had feeling of love in my heart for him I thought after marriage I will. But fate wants else.)
They broke the hug. Anika cupped his face.
"Meri kismat ko ap manzur the. Meri zindagi aur kismat dono apse hi jude hai." (My fate wanted you. My life and my fate both are attached with you.)
Shivay nods his head as if asking her is she saying truth.
"My first option and last too." Her sentence made him hug her once again and more tightly then before. They felt so peaceful together. But a manly voice broke there hug.
"Anika.."
They turned toward the voice and saw Mahi alive standing before them. They were too shocked to say anything or believe.
Mahi took Anika in a hug but Anika instantly jerked him and stood beside Shivay. She held his arm very tightly which imprinted nail marks there. Shivay removed her hand from his arm and tangled her palm with his. Not letting his first and last option to leave him. Mahi was just staring at Anika's face. He moves toward her but Anika stops him.
"Kya apni friend ko hug tak nahi kr sakta?"(Can't even I hug my friend?)
"Main un halaton me tumse shaadi ny kr sakta tha, main tumse muhhabat hi ny karta tha. Us waqt ye shaadi ek compromise ke alava kuch aur na hoti. Maine koshish ki thi tumse muhabbat karne ki ek ny hazaro dafa koshish ki lekin ny ho pai tumse muhabbat. Lekin ab muhabbat karta hu tumse." (I wasn't able to marry you at that condition, i wasn't used to love you. At that time this marriage would be nothing but just a compromise. I tried to love you not once but thousand time, but I wasn't able to love. But now I love you.) He tried to explain. And here both doesn't have any clue that how he reached here in Assam.
"Lekin ab main tumse muhabbat nahi karti." ( But now I don't love you.)