UNEXPECTED FATE ||

He took an iPod and two headphones from his side of cupboard. He attached both headphones on iPod and gave one to her and other wore himself. He played a song at it was music at first. He placed her left hand on his shoulder and his on her waist, she closed her eyes feeling his cold hand's touch. He took her right hand in his. It made her feel the other world of being with him.

Song started at the moment they were looking perfect with each other.
Bawara mann raah taake tarse re
Naina bhi malhaar banke barse re (x2)

Aadhe se adhoore se
Bin tere hum huve

She opened her eyes. He start swaying him and her in sync.

Pheeka lage hai mujhko saara jahaan

Bawara mann raah taake tarse re
Naina bhi malhaar banke barse re

He smiles at her assuring her. She blushed at this and herself don't know why.
They were dancing slowly just moving legs, swaying their bodies.

Yeh kaisi khushi hai
Jo maum si hai
Aankhon ke raste hanske pighalne lagi
Mannat ke dhaage aise hain baandhe
Toote na rishta judke tujhse kabhi

Sau balaaye le gaya tu sar se re
Naina ye malhaar banke barse re

Main kagaz ki kashti
Tu baarish ka paani
Aisa hai tujhse ab ye rishta mera

Tu hai toh main hoon
Tu aaye beh loon
Aadhi hai duniya meri tere bina

Jee uthi sau baar tujhpe marke re
Naina ye malhaar banke barse re

Bawara mann raah taake tarse re
Naina ye malhaar banke barse re

In all while dancing they messed their room and didn't even realized that as they were to busy in finding treasure or drowning in each other eyes.

They came back to their sense as song ended and a loud music started. They broke their eye-lock, while blushing they looked here and there. And realized that they roamed whole room while dancing and messed the room. There blushing got replaced by laughter they kept iPod aside and cleaned the room. After that they lied on bed with thud as were tired.
Shivay and Anika were lieing on bed laughing like hell. Shivay stopped laughing and rested his face on his palm making elbow bend and taking support of bed as well.
"Ap bahut khubsurat hai." (You are very beautiful.)
"Sachi?" (Really?)
"Bilkul. Nihayti khubsurat. Bilkul pari jaisi jo sirf meri hai." (Really. Very beautiful. Exactly like an angel who is just mine.)
Anika stopped laughing and started blushing. Her hair were disturbing Shivay in getting his favourite view he sides her hair very slowly. And pecked her forehead. Anika's eyes got widened.
"Kya mujhe mafi mangni chahiye." (Should I apologize?)
"Kya maine aisa kuch kaha?" (Did I said that?)
Shivay smiles at her it wasn't just smile but smirk. Anika asked him what by moving hands in air.
"Main call karke aata hu." (I will come after a call.)
He stood up and left.
----
"Everything should be perfect.....security gaurds har taraf hone chahiye.....media ko inform kardiya?......good...Thanks Ranveer."(Security gaurds should be everywhere.... did you informed media?...good...Thanks Ranveer.) Shivay cut his call.
"Let's who wins."
----------------------------------------------
Anika was going to kitchen. Suddenly someone held her hand and pinned her to the wall. She got too scared that she didn't even like looked at the person who is holding her and closed her eyes tightly.
---------------------------------------------
Glimpse of next part----
"Main tujhse Anika ko..."(I said you to Anika.....) Pinky said to Shivay.
"Yakeen kariye mera main badal chuka hu." (Trust me I'm changed.) Shivay said and left the place.