CUTE FATE

Anika opened her eyes not fully but half closed. She felt unknown warmth that she had never felt before. Feeling the best warmth ever she closed her eyes again, snuggled in his chest more which made him wake up. He opened his just to get a shock that Anika is sleeping by hugging him, her face was covered with her hair. He too felt a unknown beautiful feeling which made him feel that he always want to be like but it seemed that it can't be possible. He thought to side her hair, realised that his hands were hugging her by feeling her soft skin of her waist he doesn't want to side her hair but to hold her tight. As soon as he tightened his grip Anika wakes up and realized their position and shock that he tightened his grip doesn't let move a bit. Her hair played vital role to hid her open eyes. But air friend of Shivay, enemy of Anika blew and side her hair making her face clearly visible for him. As soon as their met they stood up immediately which made Anika's phone to fall down and break but who cares.
Both weren't able to meet their eyes. Shivay hurriedly took his dress from cupboard and went to bathroom he closed the door leaned on it and was smiling remembering her soft touch and his act. Anika was blushing at his behaviour and their position.

------------------------------------------------
Shivay came to the dining table for breakfast. He was about to sit next Om which is Rudra's sit and he don't know why he is not sitting beside Anika. But Rudra is  Rudra he sat on chair before Shivay could sit, he got a good glare from him. And sat beside Anika.
"Shivay aj kl bahut der se uthte ho." (Shivay now you get late.) Dadi stated in questioning tone.
Before Shivay could say anything.
"Dadi ap puch rahi hai ya good news ki announcement kr rahi hai." (Dadi you are asking or doing announcement of good news.) The most dumbest yet intelligent Oberoi said.
Shivay and Anika get uncomfortable and awkward by this as there is nothing of like this in their relation. It's just start for their relationship. Sensing their awkwardness Tej start with his favourite topic.
"Shivay kya tumne Assam me lagne wali files ready kr li." (Shivay did you get ready the files which are needed in Assam.)
"Ji. Infact main sham tak nikal jaunga." (Yes. Infact I'll leave till evening.)
"Anika tum bhi ja rahi ho?" (Anika you are also going?) Tej asked Anika.
"Kaha?" (Where?) Shivay didn't let Tej to take breath after asking and Anika to answer.
"Wo kal dad ne bulaya tha unhone kaha ki main Assam wale project me Rathore ko present karu. Main apse puchne wali thi." (Yesterday dad called me and told to present Rathore in Assam project. I was about to ask you.)
She gave explanation. But her last line made everyone look at him.
"Kya...?" (Whaaat?) Shivay was like what I have done.. he got that they are waiting for his answer of Anika's unsaid question.
"Pehle bhi maine inse kaha tha office join karne ke liye inhone hi jawab nahi diya tha." (Before too I said her to join office but she didn't said anything.)
Anika smiled at his always indirect answer. Shivay to reciprocate by giving cute smile.
"Shivay jawab to de." (Shivay say your answer.) Pinky said with all confused expression.
Anika chuckled, Shivay was too busy in staring at her with plastered smile. Anika noticed him.
"Aunty Shivay jawab ha hai." (Aunty Shivay's answer is yes)
All were happy that Anika understands Shivay.

Shivay was still in his la la land. Rudra slowly yet hardly hit his leg to make him out from his trance.
_____________________________
Anika enter in his room and saw him doing Packing. She was like why he is doing this.
"Packing raha hu." (I'm packing.) Shivay to her unsaid question .
"Main kar lungi." (I can do it.)
"You're my wife not servant."
"Wahi to biwi hu mera farz banta hai." (I'm your wife it's my responsibility.)
"Wahi to shohar hu mera farz banta hai." (I'm your husband it's my responsibility.)
"Accha theek hai help karne dijiy." (Okay fine let me help you.)
"Apni packing kar lijiy. Wo kya hai na maine kabhi ladkiyo ki packing nahi ki hai." (Do your packing. It's that I had never did packing for girl.)
Both laughed heartedly and packed things.

Glimpses of next part----
"So." He smiled at her.
"So?" She is confuse.
"So." Trying to indicate toward something which is toward his left.
"Ap ye khaynge?" (Will you eat this?) Her expression shows that she was surprised.
"Mujhe humesha se man tha." (I was always willing.)