LAUGHING OR CRYING FATE

They reached Assam by their private copper. They went to Padmini Resorts at Tinsukia.
"Ye jagah kitni acchi hai na bilkul shant." (This place is very nice as well as quiet.) Shivay said opening his arms and feeling the freshness of greenery.
"Ha wo to hai lekin apko nahi lagta ki humari site se dur hai." (Yes it is but don't you think it's far from our site.)
"Ha wo to hai." (Yes it's )
She looks at him in confusion. He smiled at her.
"Chalo bahar chalte hai."(Come let's go out.)
"Kya hum chal ke jaynge? "(Will we walk to there?) She look at him with confusion.
"No baby mere paas car hai." (No baby I have car.)
His sentence made Anika to stare at him but it wasn't shock stare it's lovely stare.
"Sorry..." Before he could continue she cuts him.
"Ap aisa bol sakte hai."(You can say this.)
She looks down blushing, it gave pleasure to him to see her. This sight became his favourite at once.
----------------------------------------------------
They were in car Shivay was driving.
"Apke paas car kaha se aai?"(From where did you get the car?) She demanded.
"Ap puch rahi hai ya dant rahi?"(Are you asking or scolding?) His words are more questioning than replying.
"Ap seedha sada jawab kyu nahi dete hai?"(Why can't you give simple straight answer?)
Their questioning convo ends with sudden jerk which they had because Shivay had applied break suddenly.
Anika gave him questioning look because she know if she will ask something she will get indirect answer only.
"What? Mujhe kuch khana hai. Humne lunch ke baad se kuch nahi khana." (I want to eat something. We haven't had anything after lunch.)
She gave him a glare if he is mad to stop car like this to have food.

"So." He smiled at her.
"So?" She is confuse.
"So." Trying to indicate toward something which is toward his left.
"Ap ye khaynge?" (Will you eat this?) Her expression was like really.
"Mujhe humesha se man tha." (I was always willing.)
She was as she doesn't knew his favourites.
"Come."
Just after saying he went out and opened car's door of her side, he forward his hand.
"May I?" He is smiling as if he is on his first date.
"Ya sure." She placed her hands on it, smiling. And came out of car.
They moved the fast food dhaba there.
-------------------------------------------------------
"So plan successful. Wo dono apne business work-cum-honeymoon pe chale gaye." (They both they went on their business work-cum-honeymoon.) Om stated sitting in hall amid Oberoi and Rathore clan.
"Kahin Bahar jana unlog ke liye zaruri tha taki wo dono ek dusre ki acche se samjh sake. Unki jo duriya hai mit sake." (It was really important for them go out so that they can understand each other. Their distance get vanished.) Dadi was happy while saying.
"Anika ki zindagi ab bs khushiyo se bhar jaye." (May Anika life get filled with happiness.) Mr Rathore, Anika dad wished.
"Aisa hi hoga mujhe Shivay pe bharosa hai." (It will be like this only I trust Shivay.) Shakti was proud of his son.

But Pinky wasn't happy with all this. As everyone can forget Mahi and move on but a mother can't forget her son. So she left from there without saying anything.

"Ab ise kya ho gya?"(What happened to her now?) Dadi asked Shakti.
"Main dekhta hu." (I will see.) He too left from there.

He went to his room as he knew Pinky would be there. When he came he saw Pinky crying sitting at the edge of the bed. He went to and sat beside her.
"Kya hua Pinky?"(What happened Pinky?)
"Sab Mahi ko bhul gaye hai. Sab to aise behave kar rahe hai jaise ki wo kabhi exist hi nahi karta tha." (Everyone has forget Mahi. Everyone behaves as he was never exist. )
"Tum galat samjh rahi ho. Aisa kuch nahi hai." (You are thinking wrong. There is nothing like this.)
"Aisa kuch nahi hai to jb maine puja rakhne ke liye kaha to mummiji ne mana kyu kar dia? Sb kyu bhul gaye hai ki wo gum hua hai mara ny hai." (If there is nothing like this then why mummiji denied when I said for doing puja? Why everyone had forget that he is lost not dead.)
"Meri kismat dekhiye ek beta apni shaadi shuda zindagi shuru  kar raha to dusre ka pata hi nahi hai. Mujhe nahi samjh a raha main apni kismat pe hasu ya rou." (See my fate my one son is starting his married life and I don't know anything about other one. I am not able to understand should I laugh or cry at my fate.)
Shakti knew that there is no use to talk to her now. So he just side-hugged her and made her sleep.

Glimpse of next part----
"Main un halaton me tumse shaadi ny krsakta tha, main tumse muhhabat hi ny karta tha. Us waqt ye shaadi ek compromise ke alava kuch aur na hoti. Maine koshish ki thi tumse muhabbat karne ki ek ny hazaro dafa koshish ki lekin ny ho pai tumse muhabbat. Lekin ab muhabbat karta hu tumse." (I wasn't able to marry you at that condition, i wasn't used to love you. At that time this marriage would be nothing but just a compromise. I tried to love you not once but thousand time, but I wasn't able to love. But now I love you.)
"Lekin ab main tumse muhabbat nahi karti." ( But now I love you.)