SWEET FATE

Outside of Oberoi mansion
In car Shivay notice that Anika is not able to wear her seatbelt.
"I think mujhe inki help karni chahiye. " (I think I should help.)

Shivay leanedto make her wear seatbelt.
But then something stuck in his mind and straighten himself on his seat. Anika was confused at his behaviour.
"Ye main kya kar rha hu ye to Mahi ki hone wali..."(what am I doing she was Mahi's going to be....)His thought stuck there. Again "Uski hone wali thi  aur meri hai. Mera haq banta hai lekin kis rishte se jise wo sayad manti bhi nahi."(She was going to be his and now mine. I have rights on her. But of which relation whom she doesn't mean. ) He was totally confused at his thoughts.

"Suniye."(listen) Her voice sounds full of irritation.
"Kya hua?" (What happened?) He turned to her.

Anika signs him to help her with seatbelt. He nods. He again leaned but this time with smile. He took hold on her seatbelt which made his hand touch her sleeveless left arm. As soon as this happened both looked at eachother feeling unnamed feeling. Without removing his eyes from her, he made her wear it. Anika closed her eyes.
"Ye kaisa ehsas hai. Mahi ke touch karne pe mujhe kabhi aisa mehsus ny hua."(what type of feeling is this. I never felt like this when Mahi used to touch me.) Her thoughts get interrupted by sudden break.
She looks at Shivay for explanation.
"Actually ghar se nikalne se pehle humne nasta nahi kiya tha. Chalo is restaurant me pehle kuch kha lete hai."(Actually we didn't had our breakfast before leaving home. Come let's eat something in this restaurant.)
She was about to say no but remembered that once Mahi said that his brother can never skip foods. So she said yes.

-----------------------------------------------
In restaurant
Restaurant wasn't big. It was small it had good sitting arrangements inside as well as outside. It was theme based - aqua and white.

Anika feels good and smiles bit. Shivay noticed it and smiled as well. They took their table.
"Anika maine tumhe wife kaha. Wo bhi media ke samne tumhe bura laga kya?" (Anika I addressed you as a wife that's too infront of media did you felt bad?)
"Nahi. Us waqt apko jo sahi laga apne mere liye kiya." (No. At that time you did what you felt right for me.)

Anika was smiling at his sweet question.

They had their food and left for Anika's parental home.
------------------------------------------------
Everything is changed in last three months at first it media used to around Oberois and Rathore just to get some spicy news but now they have got other spicy news. And now Shivay and Anika's marriage is not a daily headline. Oberoi family were trying move on and make new couple close to start their married life. Rathore merged their with Oberois so now they are business partners.

On their merger party Bhavya, sister of Anika and Rudra get into friendship. Anika comesto know about Priyanka and her brother Ranveer's relationship. It's secret for secret for both family.

But things which doesn't changed was Shivay and Anika's relation they were not yet moved on from that.

-----------------------------------------------
Younger siblings of  Shivay and Anika thought of sending them on date.

Everyone was present at poolside  except Anika and Priveer. They were just chilling after lunch.
"Shivay tumhe bhabhi ko kahin bahar leke jana chahiye." (Shivay you should take bhabhi somewhere outside.)Om said while patting his shoulder.
"Ha bade bhaiya Omkaraji bilkul sahi keh rahe hai. Ap bhaujai ko kahin bahar le jaiye. Itne din ho gaye ab ap dono ko sab bhul(forget) ke aage badhna chahiye." (Yes bade bhaiya Omkaraji is right. Take bhaujai outside. You both should move on from that pace.)Gauri voice has concern for our new couple.
"Bhaiya IPC ki dharaon ke tehet(under) aisa koi law to ny hai lekin apko apni life ke bare me bhi to sochna chahiye. Now you are married man."()
"Bhaiya sab ne sab keh diya to main bs itna hi kahunga protection lena mat bhulna."(Bhaiya every one said everything I'll just say don't forget taking protection.)
"Shut up Rudra."
Rudra was about speak.
"Ok guys now stop it and get ready for triple date." Shivay left before anyone could say something.
----------------------------------------
Shivay came to his room and saw Anika arranging clothes in cupboard.
"Actually... wo" he caught her attention she turns to him.
"Ji."
"Wo main..... I'm mean Om aur Rudra...."
"Unhe kuch chahiye."(They need something) She said in confusion. Shivay kept silent so she again turns to arrange clothes. Shivay remember siblings conversation and smiled smiled remembering Rudra's word. Anika close the cupboard.
"Wo humare... I'm mean hum dono ke bhai behen chahte hai ki hum kahi bahar jaye. I mean hum sab."(wo ours... I'm mean mine and your brother and sister wants us to go somwhere outside.. I mean we all.)
"Thik hai. Kab jana hai."(ok. When we have to leave.) She wasn't looking at him.
"Aj sham ko waise agar apko nahi jana to it's ok." (Today evening. If you don't want to go then it's ok.) Shivay noticed her reaction.
"Aisi baat nahi hai. Actually mere pass kapde ny hai raat ki partion(parties)wale. Mai pehle night parties gai." (It's not like that. Actually I don't have dress for night parties. I never used to go at night parties before .)
"It's okay ap kuch bhi pehn lijiy acchi lagengi." (It's okay wear anything you will look good.)
Anika smiled whole heartedly. Shivay too reciprocated.

----------------------------------------
Shivay and Anika were in one car. Om and Gauri, Rudra and Bhavya were in one car.

"Ap acchi lag rahi hai." (You are looking good.) Shivay said to his wife.

"Thank you." Anika smile tucking her hair back to her ear, which has very beautiful simple medium length black matel dangling earing contrasting with her black blouse and sea green saari.
-------------------------------------------
They reached at restaurant.
"Ye to wahi restaurant hai. Jaha hum pehli baar saath aye the." (This is the same restaurant.)
"Apko pasand aya tha na." (You liked it.)
Anika felt touched by his nature of remembering all about her.
"Dekha O maine kaha tha ki bhaiya humare hum se bhi tez hai." (See O, I used to say na bhaiya faster than us.)
"Shivay tu bhabhi ke saath pehle bhi date pe ja chuka hai." (Shivay you have gone on date with bhabhi before too.)
"It's not like what you are thinking...." Before he could say further Om cuts him
"No need to explain we were just teasing." Omru had hi-fi while giggling.
--------------------------------------------
All got couple tables.

"Kya khayengi?"(what will you have?)
"Jo ap manga le, wahi."(Anything that you will have.)
"Mohtarma apka khana apki pasand ka hona chahiye na ki mere kyuki wo apki pet me jayga."(Lady your food should be of your choice not mine as it will go in your stomach.)
Anika get lost in her thought and her expression was not for Shivay to understand.
"Kya maine kuch galat keh diya. I'm sorry."(Did I said something wrong. I'm sorry.)
"Main kuch soch rahi thi kya apse share kar sakti hu."(I was thinking something can I share it with you.)
"Yes"

Shailz_Neha

Shailjabanthia