FEELING THE FATE ||

After she sreached for dinner at kitchen but it was finished, she'd been starving, but all she had in the refrigerator of her was a loft of bread and a jar of pickles, and all raw, which she hates like hell. Disappointed Anika left to her room. Just then she realized that what the time is? And Shivay is nowhere.
She tried to get sleep again but it seems to be far away as she had already slept from afternoon to night. It's 9:30 already. She was lying on bed staring at ceiling remembering afternoon event. Suddenly she realized that Shivay had never said that he loves her she just thought that he loves her. Again she realized if she didn't had her dinner then Shivay too...

Anika went to balcony for feeling fresh air. She saw Shivay there but what she saw with Shivay shocked her. More than shocked she was surprised. Shivay was sitting on bench, wearing his casual white Kurta and pajama, in well decorated lawn with golden fairy lights, lighted paper lamps, table was decorated with aqua and peach, candles and foods were all their favourites. What she didn't like was pink roses as she expect Red roses from him.
food

What is all this? Is it for me? Whom it will be me only as he doesn't have any other girl in his life? But he never did all this before? Is he really Shivay or Mahi? All these types of questions were moving in her mind.
She took her phone to call him. But saw his message 'Come to lawn I'm starving. You know me?' He sent it at 9:04.

That means all these are for her. She was so feeling so special as no one did this for her before. Except her parents no one left their food for her. Withoutthinking She took some snaps of lawn and Shivay.

She ran to inside room to leave outside, her legs immediately stopped near mirror.
'Should I get  ready?'
'No'
'It's perfect.'
All were her thoughts.

But she looks really perfect in white Salwar Kameez with light pink duppatta.
She wore her anklet and ran to lawn.
----------------------------------------------
Shivay who was moving here and there waiting for the one with whom he can start his dinner, hears a sound her anklet. He didn't turned back to see her but stood there closing his eyes. He himself didn't knew why it's just that he loves hearing tingling sound of her anklet, which she wears only when she is happy. She came and stood beside her but he was still in tingling sound of her anklet. She kept her hand on his shoulder to bring him out of his trance. He turned to her, she looks like angel in moon light, fairy lights. She looks more than perfect for the night, for him.
And when He realized, that he had Anika in his arms, he has hugged her, her lush curves and her soft skin, her beautiful long hair, were just creating havoc in his heart and mind.
Taking her hand, Shivay led her to area where dinner was set up. He made her sit and himself sat opposite to him.
There was silence with smile, a beautiful smile on their face.
Shivay served both of them. After their own favourites and she took a spoon of continental food from his plate, he was too amaze as she has never tried any of his favourites ever. He was staring at her with his eyebrows up, as she has even never before ate from his plate. But somewhere inside he was feeling glee, too He was happy and it reflected on his face too as his lips were curled up.

"Kya..?" (Wha...t?) She stressed her word and eat the bite from spoon. She can never understand what he liked in this dish, which almost tasteless for her, yet she smiled just after watching him smiling. But he knew she didn't liked continental dish. He himself doesn't knew what made him laugh, but he laughed. Anika was admiring the beautiful sight infront of him. This sight irritated when he tried to stop but he cannot. What she did next was totally unimaginable, unacceptable and what not. And top of all he was feeling too proud for having her as his.

"Wait baby." He said while picking her up in his arms. And start walking.
"Hum kaha jaa rahe hai?" (Where are we going?)
"Jaha hume jana chahiye." (Where we should go.)
"Magar..." (but...)
"Shhh..." his was too husky. She knew he won't say of he won't want too, so she just wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled at crook of his neck, passing chill shiver down his spine.

But little they didn't know that they were been watched by a pair of eyes. His brother's...

Shailz_Neha
ObsessedRikarian