CONFESSING FATE

Shivay and Anika left the place in car after having a confession of Mahi that he didn't had any sort of accident. He ran away from marriage as he doesn't wanted to marry Anika at that time. But now he wanted to, now he love her, now he want her back.

What he didn't know till Anika herself said him was that she is married, she have someone in her life, not someone it's Shivay his brother. His own blood brother.

His bestfriend who is his love now is married to his brother.
------------------------------------------------
Shivay was driving the car and Anika was sitting on the seat beside him. Both were lost somewhere. Suddenly a truck came form other side and was about to hit their car. At the time  Anika got conscious, she moved steering wheel and turned the car. They got saved. Shivay too got conscious with the jerk that car had because of all this. He stopped the car.
"Dhyan kaha hai apka abhi kuch ho jata to?" (Where are you lost if something would have happened then?) Anika was too scared that she just scolded him.
"To?" (Then?) He sounds too cool.
"Ap kaisi baate kar rahe hai?" (Why are you saying like this?)
He replied nothing and start driving again with full of consciousness in mum state.
Anika was silent as she know he won't say anything now.

They reached resort instead of going in room Shivay gave keys to Anika and moved toward poolside which was outside. He was too fast to move that she wasn'table to ask him anything. She went to the room and changed in her casual which was Salwar and loose kurti. She waited for him more than two hours. She ordered food thinking that it's dinner time and he will surely come. But her thinking got faile he didn't came. She went to window and saw him walking, hands folded on his chest. His face clearly shows that he is in tension. She thought it was because of Mahi.

But what she doesn't know was Shivay was not worried for Mahi but for their relationship. He doesn't want her too choose Mahi between him and Mahi. He wants to forget his life before his marriage. He wants to never let her go away from her but he can't force her if she doesn't want.

She took her duppatta and went there to him. And start walking he was too lost in his world that he didn't noticed her after two rounds of pool too.
"Ap kya mujhe bhooke pet pool ke chakkar lagwana chahta?" (Do you want me to take rounds of pool with empty stomach?) More than questioning she want to break his chain of thoughts. He noticed her and kept moving.
"Ap soi nahi?" (You didn't slept?)
"Ap aye jo nahi." (You didn't came that's why.)
He didn't said anything in reply to her.
"Ap aise kyu behave kar rahe hai bataiye mujhe? Kya kuch apko pareshan kar rahi?" (Tell me what happened why are behaving like this? Is something bothering you?)
He stood still in his way.
"Mujhe apse kuch puchna hai." (I want to ask you something.)
He stated.
"Ji?"
She turned to him realized that she had walked two step further.
"Agar apko mujhme ya Mahi me kisiko chunna hoga to mujhe chuniyega. Kyuki main apke bagair ab apni zindagi tasawar bhi nahi kar sakta. Main itna mazboot nahi hu." (If you have to choose between me aur Mahi then choose me. Because i can't even imagine my life without you. I'm not that strong.) He completed with teary-eyes.
Anika was just watching him.
"Humari shaadi kuch acche halato me nahi hui thi..." (Our marriage doesn't happened in good situation..)
Shivay cuts Anika.
"Mujhe pata hai phir bhi." (I know but then also.)
"Phir bhi ap mere shohar hai aur yaad hai first and last option." (Then also you are my husband and remember first and last option.) She said with her lips were bit curled up.
Her mere sentence was not direct but indirectly cleared his all doubts. He was so happy that he was smiling with flowing tears. She too smiles watching him feeling unknown feelings but now she knows what's this feeling. After meeting Mahi she can name it.
"Khana khane chale?" (Should we go to have dinner?)
He nods and start moving inside  with her.
"Ap rote hue bilkul acche nahi lagte." (You doesn't look good while crying.) As soon as she said he wiped his tears off.

"Meri muhhabat kisi jumle ka shikar ny hai." (My love is not captive of definition.) She ran away blushing before his mind could register her words.
As soon as he registered it he started blushing.
"She loves me. Yes she loves me." He whispers and continued whispering till he reached the door of his room where Anika was waiting for him.
-----------------------------------------
In same resort but in another  room. Mahi was sitting on chair near window and remembering whatever he saw and heard just a minute before and some hours before. Their words where playing in his mind.

"Dusri baat ki ap mere second option nahi hai kyuki maine usse kabhi muhabbat hi nahi ki thi. Hum dost the aur humari family ne use muhabbat ka naam de diya. Mere dil me uske liye muhabbat kabhi nahi thi maine socha tha ki shaadi ke baad ho jaygi lekin kismat ko to kuch aur manzur tha."(Second you are not my second option because I never loved him. We were friends and our family named it love. I never had feeling of love in my heart for him I thought after marriage I will. But fate wants else.)

"Meri kismat ko ap manzur the. Meri zindagi aur kismat dono apse hi jude hai." (My fate wanted you. My life and my fate both are attached with you.)

"Agar apko mujhme ya Mahi me kisiko chunna hoga to mujhe chuniyega. Kyuki main apke bagair ab apni zindagi tasawar bhi nahi kar sakta. Main itna mazboot nahi hu." (If you have to choose between me aur Mahi then choose me. Because i can't even imagine my life without you. I'm not that strong.)

"Phir bhi ap mere shohar hai aur yaad hai first and last option." (Then also you are my husband and remember first and last option.)

"Meri muhhabat kisi jumle ka shikar ny hai." (My love is not captive of definition.)

"She loves me. Yes she loves me."

Their hug too.

Glimpses of next part-----
"Mom mujhe Anika waapas chahiye."(Mom I want Anika back.)
"Par beta..." (But son..)

"Shivay tum Anika ko chod do." (Shivay leave Anika.)

"Apne mujhse kaha tha na ki main ap me Mahi me se apko chunu to please ap aj mujhe chun lijiy. Ap meri zindagi se chale gaye to main to mar hi jaungi." (You said me that to choose you from you and Mahi so please today you choose me. If you will go from my life I'll die.)