BEST OR WORST FATE

Shivay took her in their room but it was not like it was before, totally change just like how she want. Bed with net curtains all four sides at right corner of room with side-table attached, sofa too was at corner and that's too as a set together......everything was just perfect.
"Ye sab." (All this.)
"Apko pasand aya?" (Did you like it?)
In reply she nodded with tears filled eyes.

-----------------------------------------------
It's a morning better than before. It is almost a treat for sun rays, birds, air who always use to pass from Oberoi Mansion, their room, who always use to watch their cute, sweet romance. But today both their bodies were mingled like this as if they were never two, just one always one.

Shivay was the first one to wake up and to realize that they are no more two, souly one.

He whisper "Good morning."
She opened her eyes "Good morning." He turned her and took her in his embrace her while lying.

But as it is said villian of romance will be always there. And the role of villian was played by Shivay's phone, it ranged making him growl and her chuckle. He picked the call.
"Ok."

"I'll be there in 5 hours."

"I didn't notice date and time."

"Make the conference room ready and ya say Mishra to ready with document as I need this deal at any cost."

"Purana hissab hai use chukta karna padega." (It's old fight he have to pay for it.)
He cuts the call. He comforted himself on bed beside her, as at whole call he was playing with her hairs..

"Kya hua kaha jaa rahe hai. Ap?" (What happened? Where are you going?) She inquired while keeping her head on his chest. He moved his finger in her soft locks.
"Banglore. There's Deal."
She just hummed.
-----------------------------------------------
"Do white shirt rakh di hai ek aur rakh du." (I have kept two white shirt should I keep one more.) She asked him showing one white shirt as soon as he entered in the room.

"Main apni packing khud kar sakta hu." (I can do my packing myself.) He snorted as he have habits of doing his works himself.

"Mujhe apka kaam karna accha lagta hai." (I like doing your work.) She kept the shirt in suitcase, which was in her hand.

"Apse koi nahi jeet sakta." (No one can win from you.)

"Akhir biwi kiski hu." (Afterall whose wife I'm?)

He snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her to him.

"Lagta hai raat ka nasha utar nahi." (I think night hangover isn't over.) His husky voice, her heavy breath, his not so innocent smirk and her blushing smile, a perfect couple ever.