TRUST FATE

Shivay opened the of room. He got happy after watching her waiting for him with dinner and blushing still.
He sat on bed closer to her. Anika was still blushing with a group of butterflies in stomach doing disco. He start serving two plates.
"Ap ne kuch nahi kaha." (You didn't said nothing.) Anika said with curiosity.
"Kya mujhe kuch kehna tha?" (Do I had to say something?)
She get disappointed.
"Nahi kuch nahi." (No nothing.)
Shivay was playing his own cards. They had their dinner.

Later, Shivay changed his dress. The main question arrived where to sleep as there was nothing to sleep on expect bed.
"Main kuch karta hu." (I'll do something.) He was about to leave the room. But Anika held his hand in instance to stop him. He turned to her with questioning look.
"Kya?" (What?)
"Kya ap bed pe nahi so sakte?"(Can't you sleep on bed?)
"Are you sure?"
She nods in yes. He was happy as she has accepted him.
"Agar kuch hua to main responsible nahi hounga."(If something happens I won't be responsible. )
"I trust you."
Her trust made him trust in his fate that he will never loose her.

Both settled on bed. Both were awake and feeling each other. They were pretending to sleep. Anika peeped and saw his eyes close.
"So gaye kya?" (Are you sleeping?)
"Nahi." (No) he said with his closed eyes.
She sat on bed resting her back on headboard. He was still lieing.
"Main ab ghar wapas jana chahti hu." (Now go back to home.)
"Kya hua? Mahi ki wajah se?" (What happened? Because of Mahi?)
"Nahi mujhe mumma ki yaad aa rahi." (No I'm missing mumma.)
"Ok to subha-subha niklate hai." (Ok then early morning we will leave.)
"Thank you."
"Iski zarurat nahi hai."(It's not needed.)
"Ek aur baat puchu?" (Can I ask one more thing?)
"Apko nind nahi aa rahi?"(Aren't you feeling sleeping?)
"Apko aa rahi hai?" (Are you feeling?)
"Puchiye kya puchna hai." (Ask what you want to.)
"Apne mujhe pehli dafa 'tum' kaha tha aur ab 'ap'. Aisa kyu?"
Her this question made him sit straightly and look at her.
He held her both hands very delicately.
"Apko is baat se pareshan hone ki zarurat nahi hai. Us waqt mujhe nahi pata maine apko tum kyu kaha tha lekin ap isliye kehta hu kyuki ap ye respect deserve karti. Ab main ye to nahi bata sakta kyu kyuki list bahut lambi hai aur raat choti." (You don't need to worry about this. At that time I didn't know why I addressed you as 'tum' but I address you ap because you deserve it. Now I can't tell you why because list is long and night is short.)
Anika start smiling while looking down as if no worries are there. Just she and her husband. Shivay too smiled at her.
After moment something stuck in her mind and she stopped smiling. She looked at him with narrow eyes and knitted eyebrows.
"Ap kehne kya chahte hai main apse badi hu?" (Do you want to say I'm older than you?)
He smirks at her.
"You know mujhe flight se pehle kuch ghante ki nind zaruri hoti hai." (You know I need a good sleep before flight.)
He took blanket over his head while lieing down.
"Samajhdar ko ishara kafi hota hai." (Intelligent people just need a sign.) He said making her gasp.
------------------------------------------------
Shivay came out after taking a good shower, in best and trouser drying his hair by towel.  He saw Anika standing infront of mirror. struggling with her blouse strings. As she has very less blouse which has strings and before whenever she wasn't able to tie that Gauri or Priyanka used to help her. But no-one is here except Shivay.

Shivay came and stood back of her, fighting with himself to help her not. She saw Shivay's reflection on mirror. Her breath got hitched it's not that she had never seen him like this before but it's that her back strings were undone. It seems as he is staring at her. She was about to turn making her back face the mirror. But he didn't let her, he held her by her both shoulders. They were too silent that they can hear each others breathe. He sides her hair to one side of shoulder brushing his hand on her bare back exposed to him. She closed her eyes feeling thousands of unknown feeling together. He tied both the strings together. As he tied it she arched her back. It made him to irresistible that without thinking anything he placed a soft kiss on her back. She opened her eyes in shock of what she got now. She to face him.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.." Before he could complete his apology. She shushed him by placing her finger on his lips.
"You don't need to."
"But.." again Anika cut him.
"Haq hai apka. Biwi hu main apki." (It's your right. I'm your wife.)
"Wahi to biwi ho mujhe tumhari permission leni chahiye thi." (That's you are my wife I should have taken permission.)
"Apko kya lagta aisi baate ap mujhse puchenge aur main apko permission dedungi." (What do you think you will ask me this type of things and I will give you permission.)
Shivay was feeling guilty at what he has done.
"Kuch chizo ke liye permission ki zarurat nahi hoti." (Somethings doesn't needs permission.)
She said and took his suit to him. And left the room. His mind registered her words later. He blushed moving his fingers through his back hair.
---------------------------------
Mahi calls Pinky.
"Mom..."
As soon as she heard his voice it was very easy to identify her son's voice
"Mahi... kaha tha tu? Tu..." (Where was you? You...)
Mahi didn't let her complete.
"Mom mujhe Anika waapas chahiye."(Mom I want Anika back.)
"Par beta..." (But son..)
Before she could say further he cut the call.

----------------------------------
Shivay and Anika left Assam in their copper. They were just settled in copper when Shivay got Pinky's call. He was surprised as she never used to call him but happy too that his mother called him. He took the call with full excitement. But her first sentence took the ground of his feet.
"Shivay tum Anika ko chod do." (Shivay leave Anika.)
"Mom..."
"Mahi wapas aa gaya hai." (Mahi is back.)
"Anika meri biwi hai."(Anika is my wife.)
"Lekin wo Mahi ki hi thi. Tum uski life me second option the." (But she was of Mahi. You're second option in her life.)
"Nahi hu main second option. Nahi hu main." (I'm not a second option. I'm not.)
He threw his mobile phone it breaks into pieces.
"Kya hua?" (What happened?)
He just hugged her.
"Wo chahti hai ki main tumhe uske liye chod du." (She wants me to leave you.)
She wasn't able to trust her fate anymore. It turns too much to control.

But as it is said 'naseeb me likha kon badal sakta hai.' (Who can change what's written in fate.)

"Apne mujhse kaha tha na ki main ap me Mahi me se apko chunu to please ap aj mujhe chun lijiy. Ap meri zindagi se chale gaye to main to mar hi jaungi." (You said me that to choose you from you and Mahi so please today you choose me. If you will go from my life I'll die.)
He broke the hug and cupped her face
"Ek miya biwi ke bich muhhabat ke saath saath yakeen ka hona lazim hai." (Amid husband wife trust should there with love.)
His statement gave her confidence to trust her fate.