FAITHFUL FATE |

"Abhi bhi der nahi hui hai." (It's not too late now.)
"I know."
Anika broke the hug in a jerk as she was expecting a confession love confession.
"Seriously, just I know."
"Ok sorry."
She looks at him with widen eyes.
"Tommorow 6pm."
"Kya?" (What?)
"So jaiye kal ka din hectic hone wala hai apke liye." (Sleep tomorrow will be hectic for you.)
He just stood up and left the room, smirking. His smirk never fails to give clans and clan of butterfly in stomach.
-------------------------------------
"Ranveer jo humne ek mahine pehle tay kiya tha wo mujhe kl hi karna hoga..... Please security five times badha dena. Now it's just you at whom I can trust." (Ranveer whatever we decided one month back, I have to do it tomorrow. Please increase security five times more. Now it's just you at whom I can trust.)
He cuts the call. And realized that while talking he reached to Mahi's room. He heard a sobbing, absent mindly he opened the door. It was Pinky sobbing sitting on bed holding a letter. Whatever she did, she did but most important is she is mother his mother. He went to her, placed his hand on her shoulder.
"Mom."
"Tum ab bhi mujhe apni mom mante ho, maine tumhe todne ki kya kuch koshishe nahi ki." (Now also you believe that I'm your mom, what I didn't did to break you.)
He sits next to her.
"Ap humesha meri mom thi aur rahengi." (You were always my mom and will be.)
"Tum mujhse naraz nahi ho?" (Aren't you angry with me?)
"Naraz tha zarur, lekin maa se kaisi narazgi apne hi to mujhe zindagi di hai, ispe apka haq hai." (I was angry, but what is anger with mother you gave me life. You  have rights on it.)
"Anika..."
"Wo nahi chahti ki main apse naraz rahu." (She doesn't want me to be angry with you.)
Pinky handed a Mahi's letter to him.
"Shivay pehli muhhabat bade naseeb walo ko milta hai aur is love triangle me tum wo naseeb wale nikle, tumhari aur bhabhi ki line sidhi mil gai. Tumne bhabhi se muhabbat ki hai 12 saal se aur main just something like 5-6 years. Waise bhi mujhe marna hi tha aj nahi to kuch mahine baad...... mujhe maaf kar dene tumhari life pehle se hi complicated thi aur meri wajah aur bhi ho gai.... lamba chaudha bhasan nahi likhunga, habit nahi hai you know." (Shivay only fateful person gets their first love and in this love triangle you came out as fateful person, your and bhabhi's line matched straight. You loved bhabhi from 12 year and me just something like 5-6 year. I was about to die not today then after one month......forgive me your life was already complicated and because of me it became more.... I won't write long and lengthy lecture, I don't have habit you know.)
After not only Shivay but also Pinky was sad, both has lost someone to be said their.
---------------------------------------
Shivay enters in his room as habituated he came near bed to take pillow. He found a sticky note sticked and Anika sleeping.
"Yahi so jaiye." (Sleep here.) The note says. He turns the sticky note.
"Cuddle."
He smiles, she knows how to make him smile in hardest time for him.
-----------------------------------------
Anika came to room after having bath, she was upset as from morning Shivay wasn't there.

She stood infront of mirror to dry her hair, noticed a beautiful letter, with a persimmon(flower).
"I saw an angel 12 years ago."
After reading she got suspicious as it was Shivay's handwriting but whom he saw 12 years ago.
There was an arrow which signs toward cupboard. She steadily went and opened cupboard. And found another letter.
"Fell in love at first sight with her."
There was a rose, pink rose. And arrow signing toward centre table of sofa. There a letter again with a light coral daisy.
"Left her for someone."
There was another with a red rose, at same place.
"Got her because of my good fate." This confirms her that all the letter are for her.
But disappointing her there wee no more letter and she was expecting a confession. Whole day went, no one let her work, pampered her whole day. For her next disappointment her mom dad didn't came meet her.
----------------------------------------
In evening she got a parcel from Shivay but by Khanna's hand.
She went to her room. And opened the parcel forgetting everything.