Chapter 6

This will be in Tobias/Toby/Four's POV for a small part of this chapter so, enjoy!

Tobias POV

I'm so exited! I'm going to give Tris a promise ring. I hope she exepts it! I called up her mom and talked to her on my way home from school. I was happy, and I could tell she was really exited when she came to my doorstep. It's all up to Tris now.

Tris POV

I called Chrisy to come over and she said she was on her way with supplies. I grabed my dress from my closet. It was beautiful. It was a strapless mint green dress with jewels on the top to my waistline, and on the back, was a bow. My shoes were white bejeweled 4 inch heels. I also grabbed my braceet from Toby. I was ready for my makeoer. (A/N there is a link to the dress) 

~~~~~Christina's creation~~~~~

When Chrissy was done I looked in the mirror. I looked amazing! I had smokey eye eyeshadow, a clear lipgloss, thick eyeliner, and a little bit of blush. I looked good! Then I thanked and hugged her and heard a knock on the door. I rushed down carring my shoes so I didn't fall. I opened teh door to a stunning Tobias with a tux and a mint green rose in the pocket. How did he know? I realized his house is next to mine and i let the blinds open when i grabbed my dress, but thank god I changed in the bathroom. His jaw dropped to the ground. I went up and kissed him o the cheek and said, "You look nice!"

"Well to you too, miss Prior," and we headed off to the resturaunt. 

Thanks!    ~Lily