Chapter 31

Finally a chapter! Ugh, it feels like it's been forever. (I guess it has.) I miss you guys. This story has the best readers. You guys are all really nice, and always say nice things (except for chapter 13). Also, please please please go check out my other new stories. I'm working on like my seventh one or something I have like five in my works still unpublished. If you like Divergent fanfics, which if you don't than you wouldn't probably be reading this, but if you really like to read them, check out those two fanfics. Here's the new chapter.

Tobias POV

As I turn the corner, coming around the big tour bus, who apparently has the name Gus, I see Luke and Tris. Not just Luke and Tris standing, or talking, or cleaning up equipment, but the're kissing. No, they're not kissing, they're making out.

Nice, just nice.

I know Tris isn't in love with him, she just likes him, and he's famous, so I respect that. Most guys can trust their girlfriends, or fiancees, or wives when meeting a celebraty they like. Having a celebraty crush is fine to most you'd think. Until the celebraty makes out with your fiancee, and they sit there in front of you, and don't notice your anger, or tears, or even presence.

I turn on my heel and walk back to the bus. I didn't' even want to do anything over there. I'd loose it and murder the guy, and then Tris would hate me. Plus he's famous, so that would be even worse. Calum walks in my direction when he sees me sitting on the curb, head in hands, trying to contain my anger.

"Dude, you okay?" he asks, concerned, his accent coming out thick.

"No," I say muffled and angry.

"What's- oh..." He says in realization. They continue their lip exercising and don't notice us because were thirty feet away. Calum speaks again, angry. this time he's yelling at Luke.

"Dude!" They did'nt notice. "LUKE HEMMINGS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?"

He pulls away from her, Tris looks at us in fear. Both of their lips are swollen and hair messy and in tangled knots. Calum is running up to him now, and Lke's face is priceless. He looks like he's about to pee his pants. I smirk and he glares back. As Calm gets closer, he whispers something to Tris, and she's hesitant with reacting at first,but she looked me directly in the eyes, and nodded. Three seconds later they were running into the woods. 

Tris, my Tris, was gone. 

Tris POV 

I was running away from Tobias. Luke Hemmings kissed me and asked me to run away with him, I mean c'mon, wouldn't you? 

I just don't know if this is forever. I'm almost sure it's not, so that's why I left. I'll be back soon Tobias.

I hope.

So sorry it's short but I needed to get this out since most people don't read posts on your message board, I'm going to put the news on the book that has the mst reads. Makes sense son't you think, if you want to spread the word. So here it goes. 

Everyone!!!!!!! Go now and read my best friend's new story! Go now! Once you're done, vote, and comment below "Done." I will check. And now you can vote on what story you'd like me to update again on below. Most votes by 3:00 today wins! (Changing the time) You can also vote new story. I have a few. I'll list them in the story. 

Comment here if you finished.

Comment what story you'd like for me to update or post below:

Divergent High.

I Can't Escape.

A Life Worth Living.

A Drifting Worry.

Sticks and Stones Hurt, but So Do words

New stories like:

Where the Mockingbirds Don't Dare to Sing.

Crooked Teardrops.

Untitled: about a foster girl and her difficult life and weird obsession with a Robert Frost poem.