Chapter 30

If you didn't go back and read chapter 29, you'll be confused. 

~~~Tobias POV~~~

When the band gets here, they tell me they're here and I make Tris close her eyes and I put in ear buds for her. She's listening to one of their songs. I'm laughing on the inside so hard right now. She loves this band. I hear the familiar ring tone signaling I have a text message. It's a recording of Tris saying "Tobias! you have a teeeeext!" I laugh out loud this time. 

C- Hey, where should we meet u?

4- Where r u guys?

C- By the road

4- Be right there 

I leave Tris, and I walk to the road about 400 feet from where we were. I see a bus. Yep, them. 

"Hey guys." I say. 

"Hi!" one of them says back. He has a really thick Australian accent. 

"So should we get ready?" I ask.

+++Tris POV+++

I'm listening to my play-list "Favorites" and the song she looks so perfect comes on. I love this song! I start to sing it. "She looks so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear!" I hear laughing. I laugh back. I don't care if Tobias hears me sing, but the laugh sounds different, but somewhat familiar. It's also funny to me because I am wearing American Apparel underwear right now. I wait, and sing to many of my favorite songs, until Tobias taps my shoulder. He pulls out my headphones. I stand frozen at the sight, my mouth hanging open. 

+++Luke POV+++

When we get off the bus, we set up the equipment, and wait for the guy, Four, to come back with a girl. I see her and all that goes through my mind is she's so hot. Wow! This will definitely be the hardest show I've ever played. I look to the rest of the boys, I can tell they feel the same way. 

+++Tobias POV+++

Tris is shocked. I get up with the guys. I'm singing with band 5 Seconds of Summer. Never thought I'd say that. The manager guy said I actually sound like them, so I'll fit in perfectly. I'm still nervous.

The tallest one with blonde hair, Luke I think, speaks, "Hey Tris!" he yells, then smiles. She's so happy she's about to cry.

"Here's a little mash up of some our songs put together by Four, for you." the one with green hair says. I think that's Michael. 

They start to play, and we begin singing.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Simmer down, simmer down, they say we're too young now to amount to anything else,

But look around, we work too damn hard for this just to give it up now

If you don't swim, you'll drown, but don't move honey

You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear

And I know now, that I'm so down

'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught!

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia

And forget about the stupid little things

Without you I'm a lost boy

You got me running from the daylight 

She's got a method of healing

Pulling you in like you're gonna start kissing

Without you I'm a lost boy