Chapter 26

I'm really sorry I didn't update, I was busy with getting my party ready. I was REALLY busy. I also had to make a Dauntless cake, and it takes fourever! I posted a thank you on Instagram, so if you want to check it out its at @4_lilunicorn_4 (We last left off on, "Is this the one?")

I know this is the one. "Yes this is the one!" I scream. 

"Okay, do you want me to order your size?" my mom asks.

"Yeah."

"Hey, you should call Christina and the girls to see if they want to go bridesmaid shopping." 

"Ya, and Tobias can have the guys so he won't be all lonely."

"Aw, thanks." Tobias says.

"Okay, I'm going to go order your dress." My mom informs us before she leaves.

"Only the special ones get to see my wedding dress." I say once my mom is gone. 

"I am honored."

"No, you're not special."

"Oh. Fine then.'

"You, are extra special."

"Now you're talking."

"I'm going to go take off my dress so they don't see it."

"Okay." 

I leave to go to my dressing room. When I get in there, I start to take off my dress, and I feel like I'm being watched, so I look out the little crack on both sides, and find nothing. I continue. I keep getting this feeling, so I decide to take out the stool in the room. I pull it over to the door, and stand on it. I have to stand on my tip toes to see. I see someone on the other side. Tobias. I go back down, and change out of his view fast. When I'm done, I go back up, and I smack his head.

 "Ouch!" he yelled.

"Why were you spying on me?" I ask.

"Um...um...uh, BUTTER KNIFES!" and he ran away.

"Boys." I said and shook my head. This is going to be a long day. 

Sorry that it's so short. BTW, I have the link to the bridesmaid dresses, so ya. I will comment the link too because some of you couldn't see the picture. Bye! I cant wait to see you at my  party if you're comiing and you read this book! Kay, bye! ~Lily