Chapter 2

One done! Yay! I'm going to do like four chapters today (maybe two) since this is the first day. 0 reads so far! C'mon people! Any way, here we go!

I turn around and see it. It's Tobias Eaton. He's the only one with those eyes. I run up to him and jump into his arms. I  yell at the top of my ungs not caring about anyone else, "I missed you so much Toby!"

He replies with, "Thanks for the happy birthday!"

"Oh I'm sorry then. If you are not happy to see me then I'll g-!"

"No! I justed was trying to be funny you know. Ha ha. I missed you!"

"I missed you too," I was still in his embrace and I looked up ino those eyes and then he leaned down. Then his lips were suddenly on mine, he hissed me and I kissed him back. It was about a while later when we were suddenly inturrupted by Christina clearing her throught.

"Well looks like you guys are very friendly today," she says smirking.

We both pull appart and blush and I say, "We were friends as kids till he moved,"

"I see you were very close,"

"I was Bea's boyfriend," Tobias says bushing.

"Ohhhh. Ok," and she left.

"So what classes do you have?" I ask Toby.

"Gimme your scedule," he takes it and smiles, "All the same ones as the most beautiful girl in school".

"Oh, well she is lucky," I say not getting his sarcasam.

"I meant you," he said taking my hand and walking me to homeroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~Homeroom~~~~~~~~~~

We walk into class still holding hands and we sit next to each other. All the girls are giving me death glares.  I'd be too. I look up to him, but he's looking away. He's so cute. I thought to myself.

"Thank you miss Prior!" he smiled.

"Crap! I though out loud again, didn't I?" I asked.

"Yep"

"Will I ever learn?"

"Maybe," he said taking my hand, and I smiled.

Rrrrriiiinnngggg! The bell rung.

"Class do what ever you'd like today, oaky?" said the teacher, Mr. Wu I think.

Tobias looked at me and said, "I have a question for you,".

Another cliffhanger! I'm like writing for no one but any ways, to my best budd Cheyane! follo w her! She will probably be the first one to read this! Bye!     ~Lily