Chapter 25

I looked at Tobias, he nodded. I leaned into him. I hold up my hand. "Surprise." I say.

"Tris! Did, did he?" Christina asked, well gasped.

"Propose?" Zeke butt in. 

"Yes."

"Finally! You finally got the guts to propose to her! You know, he made these plans when we were six. Congrats buddy!" Zeke says.

"Really?" I look up at him, and meet his beautiful gaze, his cheeks are red. 

"Thanks Zeke," he says, angry.

"No problem buddy!" and she starts to eat some Dorritos that are on the floor. 

"We are so happy  for you!" the girls squeal. Christina being the loudest. 

"Ya. Well anyways, wanna do something else?" I ask.

"Shopping!" They, the girls, squeal.

"We don't even know when or where the wedding will be yet." I say

"Ya, we will plan that tomorrow." Tobias says. Of course he had plans already. He's so cute. 

 "We can talk about it, we have no clue where it will be, and that would be a great idea to plan that first. " I say. 

"Ya. Where should we get married?" Tobias asks. "Any ideas?"

"We should write down like a bunch of ideas, and then show each other when we are finnished." says Will. 

"Ya, sure. That's a great idea. Tobias, can you get some paper and pens?"

"Sure. Where are they?"

"Top drawer in the kitchen."

"'Kay." and he gets up. When he gets back, he pulls me onto his lap. "Let's write for five minutes, then show each other." he says.

"Ready? 1, 2, 3, 4, GO!" and we begin scribbling down the thoughts from our head. I get so entangled in my thoughts, I hear the timer that we set go off. My whole paper is filled, but it is very small. I see everyone else's isn't, at the most three or four. Maybe five. 

"Let's read them off one by one, Four, you can go first." I say. I almost said his real name. 

"Okay, well here they are: the chasm, one of our backyards, Minnesota, the old oak tree, and Dauntless Peak, you know, the part where you can see the mountain." he says.

"Okay, mine are: one of your guys' backyards or the paintball place." Zeke says. 

"Really? Paintball at a wedding?" I say.

"Well, you know, I get bored!"

"No." I say, and he mutters something under his breath. I feel Toby laugh. "Christina, go."

"The wedding place in the mall, or the major fashion runway in France." Christina says. No. Of course she would pick the mall wedding place. She could shop right after. And we all know shy she would go to the runway, especially in France. Tobias looks and me with a disapproving no. I know both of these places will NOT work for our wedding. 

"Um, I don't think these will be good spots for our wedding Chrissy." I told her. 

"Humph. I tried. Oh well." she said.

"Will?" I ask.

"I did The farris wheel at the old amusement park. That's all I have." he says. Toby and I extange glances. 

"That may work, keep it." Toby says.

"Next." I say.  which is Uriah. 

"I have the paintball place." he says.