Chapter 24

O. M. G. 11,030 reads. 448 votes. I'm going to die. Literally. Oh, also, take the Divergent faction quiz in the back of the book. Tell me your results. I am Divergent, as well as my sister- @ctichi29. Our results were  Divergent~ Candor and Dauntless. Comment the results please! I'd love to see what faction(s) you guys are in. Bye! Oh, and one last thing. She (Tris) turned around, shocked. Still Tris' POV.

I saw blue. That's it. Blue. Streamers, balloons, flowers, silly string, confetti, I even think there was candy. Ouch. Something just hit me in the head. A blue tootsie roll. Yep, candy. I looked at Tobias, "Did you have anything to do with this?" 

"No. I have no idea what is going on."

"Surprise!" they yelled." I don't know who 'they' are, but they yelled surprise. Then all of the blue cleared. It was the gang; Christina, Will, Marlene, Uriah, Shauna, Zeke, Lynn, and Peter. Why is he here? He's holding hands with Lynn, so that makes sense. 

"I'm sorry I broke you guys up." Chrissy says. 

"No, you didn't do that. It was my idea." I said.

"Also, we knew that when you broke up it was a prank. We couldn't tell you though." said Zeke.

"Who's 'we'?"

"Us guys." said Zeke.

"So, we planned this surprise birthday party for you." Marlene said. 

Oh ya, it's my birthday. I totally forgot. "Oh, I forgot about my birthday."

"Well, I wouldn't blame you. A lot has happened, bad stuff though." said Uriah. 

"Not all bad!" said Christina. Oh no. She noticed. "You two got back together."

"Uh huh." said Tobias. he looked down at his feat, smirking, then turning into a grin, to a HUGE smile on his face. 

"What? What happened, I am so confused." said Will, who is NEVER confused. 

They probably can't notice because I took the promise ring off that was on my middle finger, still the left hand. 

"Hey guys, want to go inside for some Candor or Dauntless?" I asked, taking the subject off of my relationship problems. 

''Ya!" they all shout, raising one fist in the air. 

"Let's go then." I say. 

When we get in my house, I realize that I haven't told my mom yet, so I tell Toby that I need to talk to him.  "Toby, can I talk to in private?" 

"Sure." he says, I know he know where this is going.

"I need to tell my mom about this," I whisper yell and hold up my finger. "Also, I will pay you back for at least half of it." 

"Okay, give me the money right now." 

"I don't have any cash on me." Why would I?

"Ya, well half of 0 is 0."

"You got that  for free?" some deal.

"No, It was my," he clears his throat, "My mother's"

"Oh, I'm sorry. If you don't want me to have it-"

"No, I want you to have it. I love you. I trust you. Tris, I'd trust you with my life."

"Well, thanks, and I'd guard it with my own." He laughs. "Let's go tell my mom."

"Yep. Okay?"

"Okay."

When we get upstairs, we see my mom on the couch watching Pretty Little Liars. "Mom!"

She jumps. "That's not funny! And Sorry, I had to find out who red coat is!"

"Well, can it wait?"

"Sure. Hi Tobias."

"Hello..." he says back. 

"Call me Natalie." she says.

"Natalie."

"Well, we have some news."

"Okay, hold on," she shuts the TV off. "Tell me."

"Well," I hold up my hand. "Can he call you Mom?"

"Yes! Of course he call me Mom! Oh honey I'm so happy for you guys!" She hugs us, and rather hard. "Mom, Toby is not that strong."

"Well," he says.

"Not you. Idiot. That." I point to the oxygen machine. 

"Okay, I feel better."

"Good, now, who wants to make a bet?" I ask, and both their eyebrows go up. 

~~~~Candor or Dauntless~~~~

When we go downstairs, we get a bunch of stares. "Oxygen issue." I say. 

"Oh. Ready to play Candor or Dauntless?" says Uri.

"Yep." We go into the pre-formed circle. It reminds me of the song in the show. Will the circle, be unbroken, by and by, by and by. I start to sing. "Will the circle, be unbroken, by and by, by and by. " They all look at me funny. Well everyone but the girls, besides Lynn, Toby, and Uri. They all join in. 

"Will the circle, be unbroken, by and by, by and by. Will the circle, be unbroken, by and by, by and by. Will the circle, be unbroken, by and by, by and by. " we are dancing like Mona did, a nerd. We look so funny. Zeke calls for my mom, we keep singing. 

"Mrs. Prior? Help us, your daughter is crazy!" all the guys, besides Toby and Uri, and Lynn, back away. It's really funny. 

"Stop, stop guys, I think they are scared." I say. 

"Yes!" They shout. We stop. 

"Let's play." I say.

"Ya." they all say.

"Tris!" I'm surprised. "C or D?"

"C?" I say, well, ask. 

"What where you and Four so happy about before we showed up?"

"Um, well..."

I don't feel like writing today, sorry, I just really don't. Ideas would help. It's really shorts, well it felt like it. Netflix just got new PLL episodes, and I NEED to see what happens! Ya, there were a few references in this chapter. Just a few. Uh, so sorry if you hate that show. I did too, before I actually saw it. I thought it was totally different. It's really good, give it a try. Please? Bye -A (JK. Lily) See? OBSESSED!