Chapter 17

Hey guys, so I know for sure that some of you like it (@isabobbles) so thanks, PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT AND WANT ME TO CONTINUE! I cannot thank all of you who comment I really appreciate it! I you want I will post a chapter this weekend, but I need a LOT of comments for that to happen, like last time I said 20, and got 15, counting me. So if I get 20 comments and 5 votes by Saturday at like around noon, I'l post a long chapter. You guys didn't really comments, so maybe some of you ditched this story because it was sad, I don't know but thanks anyways! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! Here's the weekly chapter. I also can't write tomorrow because I have a friend coming over so sorry, I don't think my friend Kloee wants to watch me type. Sorry!

I'm in his car and I decide to throw a movie in, I had my mom bring some to watch at the hospital. I also have my laptop, so I can watch it on there. I end up choosing Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. i just LOVE Jace Wayland/Jamie Campell Bower! Ugh! They are like my favorite book couple ever! I also just end up sobbing at the part where Clary hugs Simon at Madame Dorothea's apartment. Ugh, I hate Simon! I end up crying really loud, sot silently like I thought, so Tobias was really concerned. "What's wrong?" he asks.

"Cla-Clary-y hugged Simon, n-not jace-ce lik-k-ke I wanted her t-to," I say. He knows I hate that part of the movie, but I always seem to watch it over and over again. I can't get that image of hurt on Jace's face when he watches her hug Simon.

"Oh, yeah. You get emotional at that part, I remember. I'm sorry." he says.

"Oh, it-t's fine," I say, still sad. I'll get over it. Hopefully. I Finnish the movie, then put in a happy one to make me feel better. I choose the movie Dumb and Dumber. I just Llove that, because, well it's hilarious. An who doesn't think Jim Carrey is funny? I laugh the whole way there. When I finnish the movie, we still have like 9 and a half hours left of the trip. We decide to eat because we are both hungry. We go to Subway. It's really good. I have to pee when i'm in the middle of my sandwich, and Toby finished his. 

I come back , look down at the table, and my sandwich is gone. "Toby! Did you eat my sandwich?"

"No," he says with a huge mouthful. Fine he can lie to me, but Chritina tought me how to detect lies like a mastermind or whatver. 

"Well you owe me another sandwich!" I say.

"No, I don't wanna buy another one!" he whines.

"Then you shouldn't have eaten my sandwich then!"

"Fine!" and we go back to the counter and buy another sandwich ffor me. I eat it really fast and protectively. 

We go back to the car when I'm finnished. I am about to turn on the radio, then I listen to my favorite songs on my iphone before drifting to sleep. I fall asleep on the song Heart by heart by Demi Lavato. I love the smell of Toby's car, I feel safe in it.