Chapter 16

Okay, guys, I'm really glad that you like it. I didn't think I'd get many reads, and I love all of you for reading this! Thanks so much! I also have to change the deal. I know your probably thinking that's not fair! But you'll probably like it. Okay, so if I get 20 comments by 4:05~and yes I changed the time, I will still post another chapter, but it will be between 1,000 and 1,300 words! You may not believe me, but I promise! Comment below how many words you'd like, but between 1,000 and 1,300, or less if you son't want a long chapter. This one is 676 words, so this may help you figure out how many words it should be!

Tris POV! 

I wake up with muscular arms wrapped around me. They belong to Toby. I decide to have a little fun. I take out the little nubbins, and put them in his nose. He shorts at first, then opens his eyes. He looks pannicked. I feel light headed, so I take them back, out of his nose. I rub the germs off on my hands, and shove them in his face. I put them back in my nose. I can't conrol my laughter at his face right now, so I don't even try, "Hahahahahhaha! Oh. My. Gosh." I say in between laughs,"Your-your face..." and I laugh some more. He then picks me up out of the hospital bed. "Put me down!" I scream. 

"Nope!" and we run to the cafateria. No one really seams to mind us, it's normal to see people doing crazy things. When we get there, he flips me so he's carrying me bridal style. We walk into the really short line for food and get Dauntless cake, sub sandwiches, lemonade, watermellon, and a very small salad. We dig in, and it's delicious. I save the cake for last. We take our bites together. I start thr count down, "On four, ready, 1, 2, 3, 4!" and we shove huge bites into our mouths. It was really good.

"Oh yeah! Baby this is so good! Mmmm! I wanna marry this cake!" says Toby.

"I thought you wanted to mary me?" I say, sounding really hurt, wich I'm not.

"I'm so sorry cake, I'm leaving you. It's not you, it's-it's-it's,"

"Meee!" and I give him a soft kiss. I hear a bunch of awwws. I pull away, but not embarrased. He tasted like cake, and really good cake too, if I may add. "I'm gonna murder you e- fiancee!" say digging into his cake.

"Noooo!" and I eat all of it before he can stop me. And he can't get payback, because I ate all of my cake! So ha, Toby!

"Ha ha!"

"You're mean Trissy!" he says pouting.

"Too bad!" I say and then he picks me up. I'm so happy, I don't even fight back.

When we get int omy hospital room, we sit on my bed. I see my nurse in my room, and she has good news for us, "Hey, Tris good news!"

"What?" I say really anxious.

"You can go home in like 20 minutes, we just need to give you some instrustions. Could I trust you to make sure she gets her medications and everything?" she asks Tobias.

"Yes, of course, I'll protect her with my life!"

"Good. Okay, well take theese sixpills three times a day, they will help you in a few different ways. Some are for pain, some just to help you get better. They varry. Also make sure you have your machine during the day, and get a lot off reat, it helps fight off cancer better. It's also a side effect of most of those drugs, so keep that in mind. I think You're good with that, let's get you ready tpo go home!" and we sit there for like seven minutes, then Toby checks me out. I'm so happy I get to go home. 

We hop into his car, this will be a long ride! (Fifteen hours!)