The Boys Do A Bangtan Bomb Of You

Taehyung:

Jungkook was in the backseat with the camera, while you were driving and Taehyung was right next to you in the passenger seat, you both were aruging about something. Both of you guys screaming.

"That's not enought, it's not enough." Taehyung screams out, his body is twisted while facing you.

"I dont care Tae, stop being such a baby." You yell back, you couldnt take your eyes off of the road but you would glance at him every now and them.

"No you are doing it wrong, it's wrong, it's WRONG, IT'S WRONG." He starts of talking then ends up shouting.

"TAEHYUNG FOR FUCK SAKE STOP SCREAMING." You scream back.

"NEVER~" He shouts out and you can hear Jungkook chuckling in the background. You remain quite until he stops and you look at him calmly.

"You done?" You whisper. He smiles at you and gives you a bright playful nod. You laughh and playfully slap him behind his head.

"You goofball"

"I love you" he tells you as he reaches over from his seat and kisses you on the cheek.

"I love you too"

BANGTANTV: See this is why she is perfect for Taehyung.

Jungkook:

"You guys so my girlfriend is so engrossed in her movie right now, I don't even know if she realises I left so I'm gonna go and scare her." Jungkook say before moving his phone to show you sitting on the sofa in a BTS hoodie and sweat pants. You have your arms resting on your knees. You were so into your movie you don't hear him coming up from behind you. He lighly moves your hair but you don't move at all. He does it again but nothing happen, then he bends down from behind the sofa and jumps up at you screaming into your ear.

You had jumped, screamed and died in the millisecond before you realised it was Jungkook and you kept slapping him hard in the chest over and over again. "Damn it Jungkook you scared the fuck out of me."

You stop hitting him and had your hands over your chest trying to catch your breath. Then you noticed something, he had his phone in his hand. "Wait why are you holding your phone? Jungkkok are you filming me?"

Jungkook laughs then jumps out of his seat when he sees you running towards him yelling "Jungkook im gonna kill you."

BANGTANTV: Please don't kill me for this, I love you.

Jimin:

"Hey guys right now I'm in the tattoo shop with this beautiful girl as she finished up her tattoo. Say hi baby."

You were sitting on a chair with your bareless back facing the tattoo artist, Sketch. You had your head down in your arms while Jimin stands in front of you. You lift your head and he could see that you had tears running down your face. Jimin didn't say anything but he brushed your tears off of your cheek with his thumb.

"Hey guys." You say with a small smile before putting your head back down in your arms.

Jimin walks over behind Sketch to show the progress, "Sketch can you tell them how painful this is."

"Anywhere you get a tattoo on a bone hurts so this is very sore." He answers. Jimin moves back to you while Sketch tells you, "You are doing great girl, just tell me if it gets too much and we can take a break."

You take a deep breath before letting it out shaking your head. Jimin pans down to show that you had your hand in his, comforting you as he runs his thumb across your hand before you squeeze it really hard.

"I think your nail broke through on that one."

"Im sorry" you breath out.

"Its okay babe, squeeze as hard as you need too." He comforts you. The camera moves away and ARMY can see him kissing you on the top of your head.

BANGTANTV: Really wanna show you this awesome tattoo that my girl just finished, she said it was really painful but it was very worth it. It's beautiful babe.