As Your Husband

Jin: You will always find Jin in the kitchen, you two would normally have cook/bake off. You always make each other try out new recipes that you both have made. He is always telling you those dad jokes which aren't that funny but they never fail to make you laugh. He loves the way your eyes would crinkle when you laugh. He loves to give you back hugs when you are in the kitchen cooking. Jin hates bugs so if there was ever one in the house he would make you kill it or get rid of it, he would even lock himself away until you did. He will play the guitar and sing for you whenever you ask him to.

Yoongi: He always writes songs about you as you are his inspiration, he would only show you them when he has finished them as he loves the way you close your eyes, getting the feel of the beat and the lyrics. He loves it when you take the headphones of a smile big and him telling him that they are amazing. When he isn't writing songs or in the studio he always likes to cuddle and sleep. If you try to make him get up he will pull you down so you are lying on top of him, you would more likely fall asleep in each others arms. He would like to watch you sleep, not in the creepy way but in the loving way, wondering how he managed to have you as his wife/husband. You would ask him to sing or rap from time to time which he would complain saying that he can't sing but you always make him sing as you love his voice. He doesn't know how to express himself in words so he would often express his feeling and affections in actions, like flowers, cute texts, kisses, hugs ect. He would often play the piano for you, which you love as you can feel the raw emotions.

Hoseok: He would always come home after practice to show you the new moves he has learned, which leads you in asking him to teach you them, you two would end up on the floor out of breath and end up cuddling. He loves the way you smile, it brightens his whole day, if he comes back from a bad day just seeing you smile makes him feel better. He would often kiss you when you least expect it as he loves the way your checks turn red which makes him smile. He would always wrap his arms from behind you and whisper I love you. He will make sure he tells you everyday just in case you forgot. Whenever you are sad he will always be there to cheer you up as he doesn't like to see you sad.

Namjoon: Namjoon is super cheesy, I feel like he could be the most romantic out of all of them. He would always take you out to eat at fancy restaurants even if you don't want to. He loves to spoil you, whether you like it or not. When you go shopping he will watch you carefully seeing what takes your interest and when you're not looking he will go and buy it for you. Like Yoongi you are also his inspiration so he writes a lot of songs about you. He would let you read them and if any improvements needed to be made you would help him. You would ask him to sing or rap from time to time which you love. Namjoon is clumsy which will lead him to break a lot of things which you would tease him about but would always mend the broken things. He loves to watch you read, when you push your glasses up your nose with your hair flowing naturally, just does it for him, he thinks that you are the most beautiful girl/boy in the world.

Jimin: Jimin loves cuddling, somehow you would manage to cuddle everyday, but you aren't complaining. Same as Hoseok he will always come home after practice and show you the new moves he has learned, also teaching you in the process. He will always sing to you, if he is sat down looking at nothing he will sing, if he is in the shower he will sing, cooking, when he is doing anything he will sing. You would often cuddle in bed, just enjoying the silence, drawing patterns in each other, often kissing each other every now and then. Sometimes he will still get shy or blush when you two kiss especially if you kiss him randomly. He will always send you cute little texts and give you cute little kisses.

Taehyung: This boy loves hugs, he will give you hugs whenever he can and he won't let you go. He also loves cuddles just as much, when you are sad he will cling on to you, never leaving your side until he sees you smiling. He will often tickle you which would make you gasp for air, once you two calm down from laughing so much, one look at each other and you are both of laughing again. Taehyung loves kids and you two would often go to the children's home and help out. He will always talk about when you two will have kids of your own. Taehyung loves to play with your hair which you don't mind as it helps relax you, he would try different styled braids and stuff. You would also play with his hair when he lays his head in your lap. He will always send you flowers, texts, kisses ect.

Jungkook: Jungkook loves to secretly draw you, when you are asleep, reading or doing anything. He writes songs about you but doesn't show you as he thinks that they aren't good enough. But what he doesn't know is that you have read them and you love them. You have often caught him drawing you but kept it to yourself, if he wanted you to know he would tell/show you. He would hate to be away from you but he doesn't like to admit it. He misses you most when he goes away on tour and the guys film him and send you pictures and videos. Just like Yoongi he doesn't know how to express himself in words so he often does it in actions, to show you how much you mean to him. He is addicted to your kisses, he can never get enough of them. Just like your love, hugs, cuddles ect. He loves to tease you as you are smaller than him, but he knows the limits and when to stop. If he found you unhappy he would drop everything and go to you to make sure that you are okay. When ever he is upset he will cling onto you and burry his head in your neck breathing in your scent which always calms him down.