When Your Brother Is An Idol

Jin: You and Jin were staying at your parents house for the week, before Christmas as you wouldn't be able to see them. All your family turned up but one person was missing, which was your brother. You and Jin was sat in the living room cuddled up on the sofa, laughing at what your parents had told you. When you hear a door open and close. Kidoh your brother stepped into the living room with a wide smile on his face and open arms which you jumped into. After a few minutes you pulled away dragging him to Jin where you introduce Jin as your boyfriend. Jin and Kidoh being friends you would have thought they knew.

Yoongi: You were sat down on the sofa watching Knowing Brothers, your boyfriend Suga was on with his group. Everything was going smoothly, you laughed when they started to attack BTS. Heechul let it slip that you was is sister which made the BTS freeze, and caused the others to laugh at their reaction. Suga was shocked but the more he thought of it the more he relished how similar you two are.

Hoseok: You were at an award show with BTS, when you bumped into your brother Zelo. You were catching up with your brother and B.A.P, when BTS came over. J-Hope stuck to your side, Zelo looked at him, then looked at you with his eyebrow raised. Then it clicked, you introduced them, J-Hope as your boyfriend and Zelo as your brother, this eased the tension that was in the air. You looked to see both groups laughing together which made you feel happy knowing that they all got along.

Namjoon: BTS had come over to your apartment. You was in the kitchen when you heard a knock on the door you asked your brother to open the door for you. You walked into the living room to see both BTS and GOT7 in the living room. Jackson walked to you and whispered something in your ear making you laugh, he walked off up stairs. You saw Namjoon look slightly pissed, when ever you and Jackson were close together. Namjoon didn't want to jump to conclusions so he asked Mark what was going on between you two. When he said he was your brother, Namjoon looked at you and Jackson in shock, asking why you hadn't told him.

Jimin: You had told Jimin that you were going to hang out with your brother today as you don't get to se whim that much. He saw on social media pictures of you and Taemin. He was confused because you said you were with your brother. You had rung Jimin up asking if he wanted to join you as your brother asked to me him. He soon arrived at the mall, still confused to why Taemin was there. But once you told him he was your brother he was relieved.

Taehyung: You were hanging with your brother Minho, who had a day off from his busing schedule. Taehyung had practice today with the boys as their comeback was around the corner. You told Tae that you were hanging out with your brother so he told you to bring him along and meet after he finished. When he saw you two walk in the practice room you could see the look of shock, questioning if you really were siblings.

Jungkook: Your family was having a gathering and they asked if Jungkook wanted to come, you asked him and he didn't hesitate to agree. You were all gathered in the garden sat down at the table. Jungkook noticed that the chair opposite him was empty. He asked who the chair was for, and you just answered him telling it was for your brother. Just then G-Dragon walked through the door to the garden, you stood up and he pulled you into a hug. You turned to Jungkook to introduce them but he was just sat there in shook.