You Starve Yourself, They Find Out (M/TW)

M-Mature TW-Trigger Warning
Request for SprinklesNeko

Jin: At first Jin thought that you were sick as you were t eating as much as you used too. But when it went on for longer than it should he would get worried and keep count of when you eat. When he sees that your not eating he would sit down with you and talk to you about it.
"Princess please don't do this, you need to eat. It's not good for you. In my eyes you are perfect they way you are. You don't need to change. Now let's go eat, I'll make your favourite."

Yoongi: Yoongi would know straight away what you were doing. You know that he's not good with expressing himself. You knew that he knew what you're doing but you didn't really think he would say anything. That's where you're wrong. He would make you sit down with him and talk. Not letting you leave until you promise to eat more and that he sees.
"I know what you're doing and it needs to stop. You need to eat, it hurts me to see you do this to yourself. It's not healthy, I don't want you to get sick. I love you, you know, with all my heart."

Hoseok: At first he wouldn't notice, he would just that you weren't as hungry. But when he noticed that you hadn't eaten in a while, it would all make sense to him. It would hit him like a ton of bricks. He's usual happy self would disappear. He would be so worried about you. You would find him one day with his head in his hands. You'd ask him what was wrong and that's when he would spill.
"Tell me why you're not eating. Am I not good enough for you? Why are you hurting yourself like this, it's hurting me. You're beautiful how you are, I don't understand why you'd want to change yourself."

Namjoon: Namjoon would notice straight away when he saw you not eating. When you always refused food. He would frown, he wouldn't know why you're doing this to yourself. He would come home from been in the studio all day to you. He would cuddle you in bed.
"You need to stop doing what you're doing. You're lost to much weight. You need to put it back on. It's not safe or healthy for you. What would I do if you got taken into hospital for it? I would break. Please eat from now on. You're perfect, there is nothing you need to change. Never change for anyone."

Jimin: Jimin would know straight away at the signs. He knew what you were doing but he didn't know why. He would be heart broken. He would have a word with a few of his members, asking then to help him out with a few things. He would have your favourite food, drinks, films etc all laid out at your home. From that day he would help you to love yourself, like he does.
"I know how you feel, I do. I know what it's like not to be confident in your body. But you're beautiful in and out. I will do what it takes to make you see that. To make you see what I see. If anyone asked me what I would change about you. I would say nothing. You as you are is the reason I feel in love with you. Now come on let's eat."

Taehyung: Tae would be disappointed when he found out. Not at you but at himself, for not noticing it earlier on. But when he did he would turn all serious, a side that was not that common. You would be laying on the sofa watching tv, when he walked in standing in front of you. He didn't look happy, that would make you confused. When every he was feeling down, you would always be thee for him and tell him that the fans love him the way he is. So what he does my understand is why can't you see the same.
"Eat. You need to eat. Why are you doing this? Tell me. I'm here to help. You need to stop. I love you the way you are. Why would you want you change yourself. You tell me everyday that I'm perfect, that I shouldn't change. So why should you? Now we are going to cuddle in bed and eat junk food. Then tomorrow you're going to start eating properly again."

Jungkook: Jungkook knew about your eating habits, he knew that you used to stave yourself. So when he saw that it was happening once again, he would step in. He would be upset with both himself and you. He would do everything in his power to make you eat agin. He would ask his members how he should approach you to make you eat again.
"(Y/N), baby, please eat. This is not healthy for you. It hurts me to see you do this to yourself again. I care for you so much, more than myself sometimes. I love you so much. I don't want you to change, I want you to stay the same, how you are. The (Y/N) I fell for. So I'm begging you please eat for me."