One

Hello this is an author's note. This is my first story so please leave suggestions because I have no clue what I'm doing! lol, enjoy.

Check out my other book! OUT NOW!

"I have nothing to live for." Percy said walking through the throne room. He was barely able to stand and had cuts all over him.

All the gods looked at him in disbelief. "What do you mean, son?"

"Tell me what happened." Zeus demanded.

FLASHBACK
Percy was sitting on the edge of the pier. He planned on giving Annabeth a promise ring, as it was there anniversary as he heard something move. Quickly Percy pulled out riptide and jumped towards the sound. There was Annabeth and Daniel, his half brother. Percy didn't say anything but just stared. They hadn't noticed him yet either.

"I don't understand why you don't break up with him." Daniel said.

"I'm supposed to meet him and then I will. Tonight." Daniel kissed her and got up. Face to face with Percy.

"The thing is I'm breaking up with you." Percy said a tear rolling down his cheek. He threw the ring at her and walked into the ocean. Annabeth was calling his name until his head slipped under the water. Daniel had ran back to camp, Annabeth crying. Percy screamed as loud as he could into the water. He walked back out without a touch of water on him.

Chiron approached Percy. "What did you do to Annabeth?"

"Daniel." Percy said opening and closing his hands trying to stay calm.

"Yes, boy, Daniel told me everything." Chiron looked infuriated. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave here as soon as possible. Why would you do something like that."

Percy looked up at Chiron tears streaming down his face, still. Then he walked out of camp. It wasn't worth giving him the satisfaction of a fight.

'Not home.' Percy thought. 'Anywhere but home.' All of a sudden a boy with black hair and golden eyes stopped him. 'Kronos?'

It was too late when Percy had realized who it was.
FLASHBACK END—

"It was too late to do anything about it, and no one was looking for me. So I spent 2 years down in Tartarus." Percy said growing weaker.
"I have nothing to live for. But one thing I will not do is return to Tartarus or camp."

"Do not worry, Perseus. I have a proposal." Artemis, who was in tears said stepping down from her throne. "Will you be my guardian."

"What is that?" Percy said.

"It is like my partner you will help look over the girls with me!" Artemis exclaimed "also Thalia never stopped looking for you."

"Well, if it will give me something to fulfill my life for i will try to do it." Percy said smiling weakly.

"Okay. There are two steps but the second is much to powerful for you right now."

"We will do it when I'm ready."