Fifteen

OMG! Thank you so much for 1k ( 10/14 ). Also sorry I haven't updated in 3 days. I've been reading another book.

Percy POV
The next three days were literal torture. The first day after the capture the flag game, the Athena cabin accused us of cheating. They tried to use excuses of 'no gods are supposed to play,' or 'it's no fair that Percy could change forms' but Chiron never said anything to me, so I just ignored most of it.
The second day, Annabeth herself, came to me and congratulated me on the win. She told me a lot of other things back when we were dating that she hated about me but I just replied "past is the past." That seemed to really make her mad so she tried to get Finn to turn against me. She didn't know that Finn has the same emotions as me. When I explained that to her ,with Finn at my side, we were in the pavilion having lunch. The reason I did it there was to embarrass her. When she tried to dismiss what she had done she tried to get near Finn, but in return Finn would growl at her.
It was the last day at Camp Half Blood. When we left, we would go back to our forest camp. I wanted to go back by my apartment and see my mom. It had been about 8 months since I last saw her. When I last visited her most of my scars were still there. When I became a god, all the scars I had gotten in Tartarus disappeared. The only ones remaining were the ones that I had before I was tortured and the long one on my face. I got that scar from a run in with a few monsters before I was captured and brought to Tartarus.
Tonight I would sleep and then wake up and go see my mom and Paul. I thought while I had dinner with the rest of the hunters.
"My Moon, after dinner would you like to train with me and the girls?" Artemis asked me
"Yes that would be great." I simply replied.
I didn't eat much before we were up and heading towards the arena. We all strolled in and got our weapon of choice. Mine was of course Riptide. I practiced with Thalia before Artemis and me dueled. The hunters gathered around as we blocked and stabbed at each other. I finally got a blow to my side, but Artemis was expecting me to double over, when I didn't she got distracted so I disarmed her and kicked her legs out from under her. Not before I let her hit the ground though, I caught her, merely missing the ground by a few inches. All the hunters laughed but then went back to their activities.
I pulled Artemis into me. I could feel her heart beating fast and broke out into a smile.
"Did you really think I'd let my Moon hit the ground?" I laughed.
"Did you expect me to do this?" I looked at her raising an eyebrow.
"Wh-" she cut my off by kissing me. It was a quick movement but it got the point across. I could feel her grin against my lips when she pulled back. I blushed, she blushed as well.
"I did not, actually."