Eighteen

Percy POV
Annabeth wasn't the most popular with most of the hunters. All of them knew what she had down to me. They all knew she betrayed me. I am kinda happy it happened, not the whole get tortured in Tartarus, but me getting to be a god.
When Annabeth and I arrived I left and went straight to my tent. My tent was set up next to Thalia and a girl named Hayden, on the other said was an empty tent. It would probably end up being Annabeth's, I will have to wait until morning.

~time skip~
I woke with a start. I dreamed I was on the verge of falling into Tartarus. Some kind of force pulling me down. When I went over the edge I tot he dark cavern I awoke. It was he early morning, I rubbed my eyes and got up. I walked out of my tent to be met by Annabeth.
"Uhh... hi." I waved trying to step past her.
"Where are you going?"
"Border." I replied walking away.
"I'm coming too!"
"Okay? But you can't stay stuck to me the whole time." I said changing into wolf trying to avoid anymore conversation.
"Yeah, Whatever."

~time skip~
"All done, my moon." I said walking towards Artemis, Annabeth not far behind. "Have you seen Finn anywhere?"
"Oh, Finn said she would like to speak with you." Artemis said. "She is in your tent o believe."
"I'll catch you later then!" I said planting a light kiss on top of her red hair.
I walked towards my tent not bothering to heck if Annabeth was still trailing. I reached up and opened my tent. Finn was asleep on my bed in wolf form. I turned around to close the tent when Annabeth stuck her hand in to stop me.
"Yes?" I asked pushing her hand out of the way.
"Once you get done come with me."
"Once I get done, I'm going to spend sometime with the other hunters."
"Do you mean Artemis?" She laughed"your girlfriend?"
"Precisely." I answered closing the door all the way, while changing into a wolf.

Finn. Wake up, I am here.

She rubbed her face against my bed and slowly opened her eyes.

Hello Perseus, I would like to ask you something.

Go ahead.

I would like to stay with Delilah. It seems as though you no longer need me as a companion.

I see. I believe you may do as you want. All I ask is that you come visit every once in a while.

That I will do!

She raced out of the tent and into the woods howling and yipping. Soon I heard another yip join in with hers, must've been Delilah.
I walked out of my tent and back to Artemis's.
"Now that I can be left at peace, I would like to spend some time with my moon."
Artemis giggled, "it seems as though there is nothing for the hunters to do today so that can be arranged."
I walked up and hugged her, then we sat on the bed and later there for a while. I began to plant kisses down Artemis's neck. She kissed the top of my head then met my lips. She tasted of the wild. It was as if I was running through a forest right after rainfall.

Artemis POV
Percy came into my tent. We sat down for a while and talked about everything that had been going on. Then he leaned down and began kissing a line down my neck. Before he got to my collar I pulled his chin up and met his lips. He tasted of the ocean, salty but also sweet. Our mouths worked together, he opened my mouth and explored with his tongue. I reached up and tangled my hands into the nape of his neck. I twisted his hair around my fingers.
His hands came to rest on my sides, slowly he traced his hand under my shirt and onto my bare back. I shivered as he made trails with his fingers down my spine. I placed one hand onto his chest, his heart was beating rapidly, before I pulled his shirt over his head, breaking the kiss for a moment. He did the same to me and soon we were both striped down to nothing but our bare skin.

lol I'm leaving it here.