Fourteen

Nico POV
I was sitting at the top of the hill surrounding camp half-blood awaiting for the game to be done. I saw him walking over towards me. It was Percy earlier he said he had something to show me after the games. He seemed genuinely excited, so I guess I was happy.
"Ready?" He asked making a gesture with his fingers. A blueish purple, shimmering light appeared he stepped through grabbing my arm and pulling me along.
When I opened my eyes I was standing in a forest. Percy, still gripping my arm, was pulling me along to a clearing. This place was amazing! It had huge houses.
"What is this place?" I asked.
"The realm of the hunt." He replied.
"Why exactly am I here?"
"There's a shrine is like you to see."
"B-" I stated, but Percy just nodded his head.
I walked up to the statue of the girl who had dark brown eyes along with the same color hair. She wore her aviator jacket that our father had gifted us when she was still alive.

Percy POV
I left Nico for a bit to let him put in some memories. I wondered around the forests as a wolf, sometimes stopping to howl at the full moon. I didn't really know why but it felt right.
Soon enough I saw Nico walking back towards me. His eyes were rimmed, he had obviously been crying but I didn't pressure him in it.

~time skippp~
When we finally returned to camp it was well past midnight. I found Delilah and Finn running around so I joined them. We played in the forest until the morning. There was only 3 more days we had to stay at this place. Although the hunters enjoyed staying here they agreed to leave a day earlier for me.

I honestly have no more ideas for the next flew chapters.