Sixteen

Percy POV
I knocked slowly on the door to my parents house. I had asked Artemis that I go alone and she agreed that I do. I was nervous. When Paul called through the door. "Who is it?" I thought my heart would leap out of my chest.
"Percy," I called as Paul opened the door.
"Sally!" He called, "look who it is!"
My mom strolled up behind him and pulled me into a hug.
"Perce, I was so worried!" She exclaimed.
"Yeah, I'm better now." I said.
"You look as though you haven't aged at all since the last time we saw you!"
"Well its only been a few months, and I don't age anymore." Paul raised a weird look.
"What do you mean?"
"Oh, right." I didn't tell them. How could I have told them? "Well... I'm a god now."
"Woah," mom said. "my son is a god?!"
"Yeah, Mom, I am." I smiled
After me telling them the whole story of what had happened after I last seen them we ate dinner and then I had to leave. Right as I went to reach out for the door a knock rang out. I opened it.
"Oh, hello Perce!"
"Don't call me that!" I growled "I am Perseus."
Paul had walked up behind me to see who it was.
"Ah, Annabeth..." Paul said. "What brings you here?"
"Well, I was hoping to catch 'Perseus' here before he left."
"You have now, so what'd you want?" I leaned against the doorframe.
"I want to join the hunters."
"W-What? No way..."
"You can't deny me." She smirked. "It's the rules."
"You realize your challenging a god here? And I could send you into a realm of torture?" I asked snapping my fingers. A realm appeared behind her. Annabeth leaped forward so she wouldn't get sucked into it. She grabbed onto my arm. A growled escaped from the back of my throat.
"What was that?" Annabeth asked, "a growl?"
"I can still send you into another realm." I snapped.
"Okay then, you can also take me to the hunt."
"Fine. Bye mom. Bye Paul." I waved before closing the door.
"Follow me." I rolled my eyes and began running out of the apartment building. Once outside I stopped. "First task. Keep up with me." I smirked and took off again leaving Annabeth mid sentence.