Eleven

Percy POV
We hiked across a mountain. I was leading the hunters to where I could sense untouched wilderness. When we reached the top of the mountain there was a valley at the bottom. At the center of the valley was a clearing, it had no trees so everyone decided that would be the best place to set up camp.
Since I was a god I could put protections on the wilderness. As I finished checking making sure everything was secure I walked towards Artemis's tent.
"Do I need a tent to set up?" I asked walking in.
"No, my moon, You may stay with me." She said grabbing my hand and leading my to the bed. "Your exhausted, get some sleep."
As soon as I payed down I feel asleep. Gods rarely got dreams. Even minor gods rarely get them.
I was surprised when I woke up in the morning... no nightmares! I thought. I turned into a wolf and called for Finn.
When she appeared she was with another wolf pup.

Perseus, this is Delilah! She is part of one of the nearby packs. I hinted with her pack last night.

Very well. Delilah, has she caused any trouble.

No, my lord Perseus. She is a great hunter!

Okay. I was just making sure you were near.

I turned to human and turned to find Artemis. "Hello, my moon." I pointed towards the girls. "The grey wolf here is Delilah."
"Your very pretty Delilah."
The wolf pup made a playful whine and ran off with Finn trailing her.
"Mind if I take a few hours and go meet with the packs nearby?" I asked Artemis.
"Not at all, be careful." She kisses my cheek.

I turned into a wolf and raced after where I heard Finn's laughter.

Mind if I join you? I would like to meet some of the packs nearby.

Can I come with you? Finn asked.

You may both come if you would like.

Will the other packs get mad at me? Delilah asked.

No as long as you stay near me you will be fine!

Okay let's go! Finn yipped.

We ran along a beaten path and met a few packs, for the most part they seemed friendly. I warned them of the borders and told them to talk to me before entering our camp. They all agreed so I headed back to camp right as it was getting dark.

~mini time skip~
All the hunters, Finn, and Delilah say by the fire. We told stories and laughed a lot. I saw Artemis and Finn walk off but I didn't want to leave, so I let them go.

Artemis POV
As everyone sat around the fire we told stories. Lately Perseus seemed more in tact with his emotions. Being the only other person who could feel them, I asked to talk to Finn after the fire died down.
"Has his emotions improved any?" I asked her.
"A lot, Lady Artemis, when he vacate a god it helped a lot. He is almost back to his normal self."
"Do you think heading back to camp would mess with him?"
"Not at all. He needs to learn to control his anger and annoyance anyways."
"I'm afraid to say that in a few months we will need to go back for our annual visit."
"He will be well by then, M'lady."

Percy POV
After Artemis and Finn got back, I had a sleeping Delilah in my lap. The younger hunters wanted to touch her but I knew she was timid so I changed into a wolf surrounding Delilah, letting them pet me instead. I changed when I saw the two walking from one of the tents.
"Good thing your back!" I said. "I have a realm that I would like all of you to see!"
I hopped yo and opened a Realm, It was the hunters Realm. I allowed everyone to enter before I finally entered and closed off the opening. It was full on wilderness, except a clearing where there were houses. One house held 15 hunters, up the path was a shrine. It was to all the fallen hunters.
I walked up to the shrine that was a statue of Bianca di Angelo. "I'm so sorry." I whispered more to myself than the statue.
You could store memories inside the shrine so everyone walked to each statue and thought of a happy time they had with that person. The memories would transfer over to a clear tablet and be displayed like a projector if anyone wanted to see them.
I walked up the the shrine for Zoë Nightshade, to find Artemis crying.
"My moon, it is okay, She is always looking over us in the stars." I said pouting up. Artemis got to her feet and I pulled her into a hug. She traced up and down my spine making me shiver. "Thank you." She cried into my chest.
"I will have to show Nico, Bianca's shrine sometime." I smiled into the top of Artemis's head.
"You should. He will be very happy." Artemis answered.

a/n will be in bold throughout the story! Also give me some feedback on how your liking the story so far! Private message me of you have questions or requests for where the story will go because at this point I have no clue!
bye, xx