4

It's Saturday... Best day if the week. I don't have to go out in public and talk to people. I also don't have to deal with Jenna and Brooke. Okay that's a lie... I deal with Brooke every day if my life!

I heard my bedroom door open, so I rolled over to see Connor. "Sorry, did I wake you? You Mom said I could come and hang in here for a while." I smiled. "Nah I've been awake for a while, thinking of stuff..."

He sat down at the foot of my bed. I grabbed his hoodie off my floor and handed it to him. "You left it here Thursday. I thought that you might want it back." He smiled and grabbed it. He moved higher up my bed until he was sitting next to me. His eyes started watering and he wiped away a tear. "Con... Are you okay?" He shook his head.

"My parents k-kicked me out this morning..." I sat up and hugged him. "That's why I'm here y/n... Your mother offered for me to stay here until my parents realize what they have done..."

I sighed and brushed my hair to the side. "Why is my mother obsessed with you?" He started coughing and then finally mumbled something. "I tried to kill myself in freshman year... Don't you remember?" My eyes went wide. "No, I don't remember Con! Why would you do that?" He scratched his neck. "Everybody hates me and thinks I'm a freak. Every time I try to fit in somewhere... I just get pushed away."

I hugged him and then smiled. "I have an idea! I can get you a spot on the cheerleading team! You would fit in perfectly! You are very skinny and tall and have long flowy hair. Can you do a split?" "Pffftt... Of course I can do a split!" He said and then a plan came to my mind.

"Meet me after school in the gym okay?" He plopped down on my bed. "Fine, but only because I tolerate you!"