5

Connor walked inti the gym. He looked at me and smiled. "I brought a tank top and gym shirts like you said." "Great, go change in the locker room and then come here as soon as you are done!" "Mkay..." He walked inti the locker room and I sat down waiting.

It took a few minutes if waiting before I saw Connor walk back inti the gym. His arms were crossed and he looked uncomfortable. I smiled at him "You look great Con! And I'm glad that the tank top isn't actually black!" He laughed and put his arms down. "My shirt is white, my shorts are red... This is the most color I've worn in a few years!"

"ALRIGHT LADIES! COME UP TO THE AUDITION TABLE!"

I grabbed Connors arm and sprinted towards the audition table. I flattened my outfit and stood next to Connor in front if the cheer coach.

"Hey y/n! Trying out for cheer again this year?" I smiled at coach and nodded

"Hey y/n! Trying out for cheer again this year?" I smiled at coach and nodded. She turned to Connor. "Im sorry young man, this isnt football practice..." Connor scoffed and got closer to her. "I know... Im here to try out for cheer team!" Coach looked surprised.

"Well can you lift one of my girls? Can you do a split? Can you do a flip?" Connor put his hair up into a bun and then picked me up. "CON! WHAT THE FLIP?!" He put ke down then did a split. He stood back up and took a few breaths. "I cant do a flip, but i can sure as hell do a hair flip!"

Coach wrote something down on her clipboard. "Well you do fit most requirements, and Jimmy moved to Canada... So I guess you're on the team!" "YAAAAAYYYYYY! CON YOU GOT ONTO THE CHEER TEAM!" I jumped up hugging him. Coach turned to me.

"Since you were on the team last year, and you won nationals solo age group 17... You're on the team!"