13

Connor hugged me. He was so warm. "Y/n! Your family is here!" I heard Connors mom yell. I stood up from the bed and took a deep breath. I slowly walked towards the bedroom door and twisted the knob. I walked downstairs to see my mother, Derek, and... Dad? "Dad?" He walked over and engulfed me in a hug.

He let go and I wiped my tears. "Y/n... I haven't seen you in two years! Look at you! You're a grown woman now!" He turned towards Connor. "I heard about you young man... Got my little girl pregnant... She is in high school! Your futures could have been ruined!" I rolled my eyes and tried to stop him.
"Dad it's not his fault, it's mine!" He snapped at me, "I don't want you talking to this boy anymore Y/n! He isn't good for your future! He smokes pot AND AGAIN he got you pregnant! You are not to talk to him or see him ever again!" "But-" "NEVER AGAIN!" He shouted and pulled me out of Connors house. Connor was running after me.

"MR. L/N PLEASE STOP!" Connor grabbed my hand and started to pull me his way. My dad let go. He walked over to Connor and punched him square in the face.

CRACK!

Connor fell to the ground and cupped his nose. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Connors father came storming out of the house. Connor groaned. "Ugh I think you broke my nose... " my mother came rushing over. She pushed my father away. "What the hell was all of that Richard?" "Oh don't you put all of this on me! He was trying to take my daughter away from me!"

"He was trying to protect her because he loves her Richard! Did you forget how we met?!" "We used to smoke pot together in the back of the school. And you think that was okay?!" "I never said it was, but things got better Richard! We stopped smoking pot, graduated, got our degrees, got jobs, had children! We are happy now!"

"Oh stop your bullshit Karen! I know that you aren't happy! I work in a different state, and you rarely ever see me! Derek isnt even my child! He is your bosses!" "That is ridiculous! Of course Derek is yours!" "I WASNT EVEN IN TOWN WHEN YOU WERE PREGNENT! I WASNT THERE THE WHOLE YEAR!" I got super pissed and screamed to make everyone shut up, "EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

It went quiet. "Dad, I love you, but I'm not leaving Connor. Mom, everybody knows that you slept with your boss. Connor, I'm taking you to the hospital, let's go." I helped connor up. We sat down in his car. He was still cupping his nose. "Take your hand away from your face." He did as I told him and put his hand down.

Blood was EVERYWHERE! "Shit!" I took off my shirt and put it on his nose. "We need to stop the bleeding!" I put his car into gear and sped to the hospital.